• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Finally getting a littel respect?

Reaction score
Seahawks lose, Broncos win. Both tied for the best record in the NFL with 11-2.

Yet... we are still ranked #1 by most major sports media outlets (ESPN, NFl, Fox Sports).

Are we finally getting some of the respect we deserve? Did the whooping put on the Saints solidify us as the BEST team in the NFL?

I think so.....

Idahawk

Reaction score
I just want to win two more games the dress rehearsal in NY is fortunate, we have to roll NY , none of this fucking about on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Idahawk

Reaction score
Broncos fans might get upset, but the Seahawks are still the best team in football. They play all three phases of the game and -- most importantly -- can stop teams from scoring. Sure, Seattle lost on Sunday, but it was to the archrival 49ers at the 'Stick. A two-point defeat to a likely playoff team on the road is not enough to knock the 12th Man from the top spot, not when the Broncos surrendered a lot of points (again) in a home win over a non-playoff team.

Took this from the power rankings , pretty much tells you what you need to know .

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
That's all good but the question is how do we beat the Broncos in NJ if we can't beat the 9ers at the stick?

I think the Broncos are better right now, they're offense is unstoppable. They're receivers will garner a lot of respect from the refs in the Super bowl. Meaning a very frustrating game. Not saying loss, but frustrating.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Let's wait and see if the Broncos even make it to the SB. They still have to deal with NE, KC is in as a wild card so they'll be a force to reckon with. I could see KC in DEN for the AFC Championship. I don't see Denver beating them 3 times and KC is better suited to play football in late January in Denver IMO.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Against the better teams the broncos have played they average just under 30 points a game . The Seahawks aren't giving up anything close to 30 points , we'd run the ball and control the clock and we could score on them.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawks lose, Broncos win. Both tied for the best record in the NFL with 11-2.

Yet... we are still ranked #1 by most major sports media outlets (ESPN, NFl, Fox Sports).

Are we finally getting some of the respect we deserve? Did the whooping put on the Saints solidify us as the BEST team in the NFL?

I think so.....

Its because "defense wins championships", the old addage holds true IMO.

Denver vs. Seattle will be the best match up, two balanced teams, with one insanely explosive offense, and one ball hawking defense.
Our secondary will be the great Payton equalizer though, with ET back there and 1 or 2 of our corners back, we will hold them in check.
Metlife stadium will be a neutral turf with 2 WC teams coming in, but Id wager the 12 MAN will have the far better showing.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Against the better teams the broncos have played they average just under 30 points a game . The Seahawks aren't giving up anything close to 30 points , we'd run the ball and control the clock and we could score on them.

Pretty much what 6-7 San Diego is doing to them in their house tonight ! 17-10 at the half in favor of San Diego, they've held the ball 19 minutes .

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think the Broncos are better right now, they're offense is unstoppable. They're receivers will garner a lot of respect from the refs in the Super bowl. Meaning a very frustrating game. Not saying loss, but frustrating.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

My power rankings right now

Seattle
San Francisco
New Orleans
Denver
New England
Carolina

Idahawk

Reaction score
T.O.P for the Chargers. 39 minutes

They ran the ball 44 times for 177 yards

Denver got beat up front by San Diego's O line all night , Seattle could do the same thing .

Denver had 18 rushing yards and now haven't scored a rushing TD in 5 games , that team without Manning is a cellar dweller this is the time of year where teams get exposed and the Broncos certainly aren't balanced .

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
T.O.P for the Chargers. 39 minutes

They ran the ball 44 times for 177 yards

Denver got beat up front by San Diego's O line all night , Seattle could do the same thing .

Denver had 18 rushing yards and now haven't scored a rushing TD in 5 games , that team without Manning is a cellar dweller this is the time of year where teams get exposed and the Broncos certainly aren't balanced .
Tim Tebow has more playoff wins as a Bronco than Manning lol

Top Bottom