• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's Wk 12 Preview Video - SEA vs WAS

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Didnt realize foreskins are 2nd in sacks this year. That Kerrigan really turned out better then I thought he would.
I thought Quinn and Alton would be better then him, but he is the man.

So I can wait till this game, Redskins and Grossman have always struggled in our house. I really think our defense can shut out this team, they dont have anyone scary on offense. Think this is a game that we manage our mistakes and TO on offense we should be able to win.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah...attack Seattle's outside linebackers...that's an up Hill battle right there. Curry isn't on this team anymore.
Hawks should game plan the same way though. Make them defend the flats, and the edge pressure turns off quickly.

X-Factor for the Seahawks? My guess is Mebane & Company.
X-Factor for the Redskins? Hawks don't attack the flats, and the Washington DE's don't have to stay home.

Wish we would have kept & developed Ricardo Lockette (WR with 4.2 speed) for games like this one.
Butler & Tate do nothing for me. Maybe Jameson Konz will have a breakout game.

I'm hoping for a meat grinder, but expect a lot of piss yellow flags instead.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Konz? I doubt he'll even be active... Actually, he's on the practice squad isn't he?
Konz is on the injured reserve squad according to their site again. Didn't he go from WR, to TE, to DE and now LB. Now that you mention it, looks like they did get to recover Lockette onto their practice squad. I'd like to see him run & catch some, as PC says "I want players that can do special things." Well how 'bout running a 4.2/40 and catching footballs.

Reaction score
Just because you can run fast, and jump high (look up Konz's verticle, its ridiculous) doesn't mean you can play football. I'd love them to find a way to use Konz and Lockette may have gotten a shot if we didn't have a bunch or receivers already.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Just because you can run fast, and jump high (look up Konz's verticle, its ridiculous) doesn't mean you can play football. I'd love them to find a way to use Konz and Lockette may have gotten a shot if we didn't have a bunch or receivers already.
Oh stop it Bob! I don't want to see him as our next quarterback.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, I guess that answers the question of if D-Hall plays today. Once again we beat oursrelves! From the first 'Defensive' (thank you Browner) ruffing the Reciever', to every other dumbass penalty you can think of!! For crying out loud "STOP THAT SHIT!" I know this is a young team, but please? These are just getting out of hand, and this from players that know better. I like the fact the Secondary is playing with an attitude, but keep it under wramps. I know it's easy for me to say, sittimg here watching the game having a beer, but I'm not getting paid ($400,000+, or what ever the League minimal is) to do what I love to do. This game just piss's me off. The Browns, Bengals, even the CowGirls game were all winable games! I can live with being a young team, lock-out, my dog ate my gameplan, whatever. There is NO excuse for this one. That game was there for the taking!. Hell, I was all over "Doom the Season, let the young players jell so we had a decent draft pick next year, but more so the continuaty" , but after we played well enough to not be into the 'Suck for Luck' contest, I figured "what the hell, lets see what kind of damage we can do?"Well there's always next year!!

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I choose to do chores around the house instead of watching a Seahawks game on TV.
On second thought, yes, I can remember.....It was yesterday.

Hasselbeck: "We want the ball. We're gonna score!"
Jackson: "We want the ball. We're gonna get called for holding!"
Konz: "We want the ball. We're gonna jump!"

But I digress,
Whacked

Top Bottom