• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 11: Mariners vs. Tigers (Game 1)

Reaction score
Detroit Tigers:
Justin Verlander
ERA - 9.35
W-L - 0-1

Seattle Mariners:
Felix Hernandez
ERA - 4.15
W-L - 1-0

Should be a great game!! Lets start another streak up! King Felix will get it started!

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Oh, I beat you to it didn't think you were on... my bad.

Oh I didn't even see that. Haha, no problem. Since you beat me to it, that would probably be my bad. haha :p

Reaction score
Felix better be on top of his game... This lineup is scary. Cabrerra and Granderson are two of my favorite players in the league.

Reaction score
Will the Mariners of the first two series and the second game of the Angels series come back?

They have been no hit early in the game too often this season. :(

Reaction score
Luckily this year the Mariners can rally back and get the win.

Man, Morrow was lighting up the rader hitting triple digits once again. He actually didn't throw any balls either.

1st Place in the AL and tied for 2nd overall.

S

Seattlehawk94

Unreal....This team seems to have an answer every night...

Loved watching Frank and the other's playing small ball to take the lead, then the bullpen just was unreal tonight...Shut the door...

I have to say Aardsma is becoming my favorite guy out in the pen..Dude just attacks hitters and never backs down.

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
What a game!!!! wow.. Just amazing... We ALWAYS find a way to win.. If only Griffey got ahold of one...

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Hawk096 said:
Congrats on the win guys! Keep it up!

'bout time you guys won one ;) and sorry, but I hope you don't keep it up lol.

Oh yeah we're keeping it going... giving up runs :) when you guys play us? Might be a home run derby by then with Wang pitching.

Top Bottom