• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

golf?

Reaction score
I have never really golfed before.. I just got back from the driving range, had a lot of fun. I was just wondering if anyone else golfs and how good 175 yards is with a 2 iron lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

175 with a 2 iron is pretty damn awesome actually...

I play....Not good, but I play...What range were you at?

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Maybe I should take up golfing then... lol

I think it's called emerald links... Just a small driving range in between Bonney Lake and Buckley.

Reaction score
Yeah I haven't golfed too much. But I am starting to. Just bought a set, and got a few Seahawks headcovers. :) But driving is really fun, that is the only thing I am good at, when it comes to the short game you can write me off. I have a par-3 course by my house where I do pretty good at. But I tried a course with 500+ yard holes, and that did not turn out pretty. Ended up shooting 59 on a par 40 9 holes. It is a tough game, but it is nice to relax and get rid of some stress.

S

Seattlehawk94

Anyone up for a Seahawks Huddle Golf Tournament this summer?

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I'm broke, have never golfed before (besides the driving range and mini-golf lol), and I don't have any golf clubs so I don't see anyway I'd be able to do that.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Anyone up for a Seahawks Huddle Golf Tournament this summer?

I could do it if I wanted to get BLASTED. haha, I am really bad at the game, so any player that can hit close to par would smash me.

S

Seattlehawk94

Shit, save up Bob for the greens fees...I'll hook you up with a set of clubs to play with...

Adam, so what if you suck....I'm not to great myself...Just thought it would be a nice get together for us to meet and greet.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Shit, save up Bob for the greens fees...I'll hook you up with a set of clubs to play with...

Adam, so what if you suck....I'm not to great myself...Just thought it would be a nice get together for us to meet and greet.

Where are you thinking about teeing off? and how much is it for a round?

S

Seattlehawk94

Not till the summer and I'd like to discuss where we'd play...

I'm thinking either:
Sumner Links
Riverbend in Kent
Northshore at Dash Point
or any other suggestions from the Peanut Gallery...

Shouldn't be more than $40 bucks a person no matter what...

Reaction score
I do golf I hit my 7 about 175 and my driver 225. I just don't have the patience for the game. My best friend huge golfer and going to college for golf. Leads our Region and will probably transfer D-I.

S

Seattlehawk94

7 iron at 175 and a driver only 225? Whoa....I'd kill to hit a 7 that far!

I hit a driver around 280-300 but it's usually about 70 or so yards away from the fairway (or on the next fairway).....I don't think I've played my driver on a course in about 10 years for that reason alone. Hell, I hit my 3 iron 175! How the hell do you hit a 7 that far? I play irons because I can control them but I don't get that kinda distance...I can hit the driver for PGA distance but damn....It's a moonshot that I have no clue where it's going to go...Only time I ever go driver is at the range, and that's just practice (bad practice I might add)..

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I was hitting a 4 iron 150-175... I've never hit a driver because the only driving range up here is irons only.

Reaction score
I have no clue how far I can hit it. Hahaha I aim far far left, because of my slice, and it usually ends up in the middle of the fairway :lol:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
7 iron at 175 and a driver only 225? Whoa....I'd kill to hit a 7 that far!

I hit a driver around 280-300 but it's usually about 70 or so yards away from the fairway (or on the next fairway).....I don't think I've played my driver on a course in about 10 years for that reason alone. Hell, I hit my 3 iron 175! How the hell do you hit a 7 that far? I play irons because I can control them but I don't get that kinda distance...I can hit the driver for PGA distance but damn....It's a moonshot that I have no clue where it's going to go...Only time I ever go driver is at the range, and that's just practice (bad practice I might add)..

94-
I started actually playing at 13 so I've had my practice. My friend that's good at golf hits his driver 250 and is smaller than me. He shots under par for a round. His best ever was a 32 on a par 38 for the front 9.

Top Bottom