• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good News About the Cards

Reaction score
Sources: Warner likely to retire

Arizona's next loss could mark the last time that quarterback Kurt Warner plays in an NFL game.

He always could change his mind, but this likely will be the 38-year-old Warner's final NFL season, according to sources close to the quarterback.

Warner has been voted to five Pro Bowls, won two NFL MVP awards, one Super Bowl and became the second quarterback in history to throw more than 100 touchdown passes for two NFL franchises.

Earlier this season, Warner suffered a concussion that raised questions about his future.

Source: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/ ... id=4813241
We've all seen what happens when the Cardinals play without Warner. Looks like the Seahawks definitely have a chance to win the NFC West, but if they don't the 49ers will.

Reaction score
It just means we will trade for Matt Leinart now that his boy is coming to Seattle. I'm afraid that Carroll will try and bring all Trojans to Seattle. Difference is... NFL and College two different games.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
It just means we will trade for Matt Leinart now that his boy is coming to Seattle. I'm afraid that Carroll will try and bring all Trojans to Seattle. Difference is... NFL and College two different games.
If Warner retires they need Leinart.

Reaction score
Phaze-
They don't need him if Warner retires. They know well enough he's not an NFL QB. If the Seahawks offer the right picks they'll part with him. I'm not saying it happens, but I'm just adding some humor onto the Carroll hiring.

Top Bottom