• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good news...or Great news ! you decide.

Reaction score
RENTON, Wash. (AP)—All signs are pointing toward Matt Hasselbeck(notes) returning to quarterback the reeling Seahawks on Sunday against Jacksonville.

The three-time Pro Bowl passer looked sharp while completing a second consecutive practice Thursday. It’s his first work since he broke a rib Sept. 20 on a goal line dive at San Francisco.

AP - Oct 7, 3:38 pm EDT 1 of 11 NFL Gallery Top receiver Nate Burleson(notes) says he expects Hasselbeck to be throwing to him Sunday.

Burleson cites Hasselbeck dramatically increasing his repetitions with the first-team offense Thursday plus the fact he had zip on his deep throws.

Seattle (1-3) has lost three straight games, with Hasselbeck missing 2 1/2 of them.

OP
H
Reaction score
round these parts his name is Apple-Sauce lol, Until he earns his name back, which i dont think he will.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Apple-sauce needs to move to WR if he wants any chance to regain his name, and should only throw on reverse-pass plays. If that. Maybe he can throw it back to Matt in that wildcat crap. Can he pitch it to Burleson or Jones? I'm ready for Garcia if Matt can't go. :cool:

I know it's mean, but I just lack the ability to be reasonable when it comes to the Seahawks.

Reaction score
The only problem with Matt starting is that if he gets hit, he'll probably be hurting for a few minutes and will have to come out. But I'd take a banged up Hasselbeck over Apple Sauce any day. :D

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
I just hope as soon as he gets hit he doesnt either have to come out or gets injured worse!!!

Reaction score
It doesn't relieve the pain, it's supposed speed up the healing process. They take blood, separate out the plateletts and inject them into the area around the broken rib(or another injury, just using Matt's as an eample). I don't know if he got it, sound pretty low risk to me though.. Don't see why he wouldn't have gotten it.

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
The other thing that is nice is that Jax has the worst pass rush in all of football, so hopefully that will help out O line a little bit.

Reaction score
@hyphen18 @MatthewHass8 you playing sunday?? kick some ass brother!
@MatthewHass8 @hyphen18 that's what I read. hope they're right!

:lol:

...By the way, Hyphen18 is Ryan Rowland-Smith of the Mariners and that is Hasselbeck just in case you noticed his username is different. He wanted it to be easier for people to retweet.

Top Bottom