• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy Blue Friday

Idahawk

Reaction score
It's a blue and white Friday over on the east side . Hawks head to New Jersey to face Big Blue in the last road game of the season.

This season is flying by .

Go Hawks
agadyvur.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Jason Pierre Paul with not play for the giants .

Last edited:

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
I want to start a new thread about Colin Kaepernick New commercial but I don't know how to on my kindle. Can anyone help?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I want to start a new thread about Colin Kaepernick New commercial but I don't know how to on my kindle. Can anyone help?

I don't personally know on a kindle .

But there is a thread about his commercial , I think it's called " how do you feel about this "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone else seen this kaepernick commercial. He just likes to keep digging himself into a bigger hole here in Seattle. If the crowd noise wasn't such a big deal to him why make this commercial. Hawk fans are passionate not violent. Shows his true colors of how he views a trip to the northwest. Dark and scary, I like it!

Top Bottom