• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harvin back for Monday night football ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ian Rappaport NFLN claims the target date is next week for the Rams and Rich Eisen just quoted him .

Just 10 minutes ago Adam Shefter ESPN reported he's 3-4 weeks away ?

Someone is wrong , I hope it's Shefter

Reaction score
Ian Rappaport NFLN claims the target date is next week for the Rams and Rich Eisen just quoted him .

Just 10 minutes ago Adam Shefter ESPN reported he's 3-4 weeks away ?

Someone is wrong , I hope it's Shefter

Harvin is returning to practice next week. This is from Pete Carroll's mouth.

If he's back to practice, and there are no set backs, I expect he could play in STL.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope he lives up to the billing. I've been thinking of him as our ace in the hole. Problem is I'm not quite sure it's an ace yet.

Reaction score
If he gets open, RW will throw him the ball. And don't forget he's a huge threat returning punts and kicks.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
He's going to start practicing , the Seahawks have 3 weeks to activate him , I'm sure if he's 110 % that would be sooner as opposed to later , but there's no need to rush him back .

I attended the first training camp this year and saw Harvin , Wilson , Lynch and Rice practicing an option package where Harvin was lined up in the back field , those 4 were alone and unfortunately Harvin aggravated his injury and that was that , but it may be a glimpse of how they plan to get him the ball .

We're averaging close to 30 points a game , Harvin would have to add at least 7 to that .

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
If he gets open, RW will throw him the ball. And don't forget he's a huge threat returning punts and kicks.
Because of the injury factor I don't like the thought of using Harvin to return punts and kicks. He might just be to valuable to risk more injuries using him in the return game.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Even if he draws double coverage that will only help the rest of the WR, TE and RB getting balls out in space. Ease him in and he could be 110% fresh by the playoffs.

With two speedsters on the edges and RW ability to throw those long beautiful arching bombs...look out.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Harvin and Lynch in the back field with Wilson running some option stuff would be killer........let them try to spy that !

Reaction score
Schefter was saying if he practices next week, we have 3-4 weeks to activate him.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom