• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hasselbeck a Titan....

S

Seattlehawk94

Good to know Jakemarcus won't play for a couple of years....Hope he light's it up but kinda sucks he's going to a hillbilly town/team....Love seeing the Boomhauer types "on that dang ol' interwebs maaaaan" talking shit about him already....Didn't know trailer parks got "them thar interwebs"....

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Good luck to him. As much as I bag on the guy there's no denying he was the leader and face of the team. Have fun living amongst the hillbilly inbreds lol

Idahawk

Reaction score
Good for him , I'm sure he will hit TV after this . That's a beautiful part of the country I wonder if he will move his family or keep his home in Seattle.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm glad he is out of the division. I bet he got a real big smile on his face when he thought about who he would be handing the ball off to.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
So all it came down to was 7 million dollars and 1 year ? Hope that don't bite us in the ass ???

3 year 21 M deal. They overpaid IMO. Good job PC/JS *Szat takes another sip off the koolaide.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
3 year 21 M deal. They overpaid IMO. Good job PC/JS *Szat takes another sip off the koolaide.

I'd say a big gulp of "koolaide." :( I'm hoping as much as anyone else these moves work out. I'm thinking the $3 million in cap space we saved* is nothing compared to what Matt brought for the past 10 years. Think about that. 10 years without having to worry about the QB position. There aren't a lot of guys you can say that about.
*(Matt's $7 versus TJ's $4 million cap number, which is a huge simplification probably innacurate anyway, but the whole post is ruined if I erase it, so just deal with it.)

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Not a chance. Kurt Warner most likely wont make the hall of fame and is better and more successful. Arent opinions awesome?

Kurt will be in the HOF, if Chris the Hamburgler can make the HOF Kurt will make it one day....But Matthew even with a Superbowl isn't a HOFer, he's a VERY GOOD player but not an HOFer....He never was in Warner's league and really if you want to compare careers he'd be a Phil Simms type minus the 2 Superbowl wins (1 on the bench due to injuries)...Best QB for his franchise and a Top-10 QB of his era but never an NFL MVP...

Reaction score
If I had my way the number 8 would be up in the rafters with 71 and 80. I'm not positive that will happen though.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

No, only HOFer or HOF locks get that honor for the Seahawks according to their "rules" for that sort of thing..

Idahawk

Reaction score
If were talking Ring of Honor then MH is a lock , no if ands or buts about it.

And if he was to win super bowls 2 out of the next 3 years , putting up MVP numbers , he'd probably make the HOF :)

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kurt will be in the HOF, if Chris the Hamburgler can make the HOF Kurt will make it one day....But Matthew even with a Superbowl isn't a HOFer, he's a VERY GOOD player but not an HOFer....He never was in Warner's league and really if you want to compare careers he'd be a Phil Simms type minus the 2 Superbowl wins (1 on the bench due to injuries)...Best QB for his franchise and a Top-10 QB of his era but never an NFL MVP...
Great point actually

Reaction score
John Schneider said today that they actually offered Hasselbeck a multi-year deal. I'm guessing they couldn't agree on the money side.

Top Bottom