• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hasselbeck, Hill, Jones + Wahle News

Reaction score
Mike Wahle is officially on the Injured Reserve with a shoulder injury. Matt Hasselbeck, Leroy Hill and Walter Jones are all considered Doubtful for Sunday's game against the Patriots that starts around 4pm PST. Leroy Hill got knocked up pretty good near the Goal Line when he went for the tackle and Hasselbeck's back is hurting him pretty bad. Seneca Wallace is expected to get the start and practiced today (Friday) with the 1st Team Offense.

Are the Seahawks retarded? The season is over and has been over for 3 or 4 weeks. Just bench the important, franchise guys and get ready for next year...it's that simple.

Reaction score
Re: Hasselbeck, Hill, Jones + Whale News

It's Wahle by the way

Yes the Hawks are going to pull a Mariners and win at all costs and possibly end Matts career. Causing us to get a 10-14 pick and lose out on any help in the draft.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Re: Hasselbeck, Hill, Jones + Whale News

SeahawkWag said:
It's Wahle by the way

Yes the Hawks are going to pull a Mariners and win at all costs and possibly end Matts career. Causing us to get a 10-14 pick and lose out on any help in the draft.
I didn't even notice I put the h before the a. :D

Luckly Wallace is going to start tomorrow which should seal the deal, I guess you could say, for a loss. I usually hate seeing them lose, but this year we get something from them losing rather than just another mid pick in the draft and a loss in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Top Bottom