• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hasselbeck Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
EricOV;51477 said:
If you want to watch the game. Go to Atdhe.net They stream almost every game and I have never had the stream fail half way through like other sites.

I use it any time im not home for a game or when the Blazers play.

Cool beans! Thanks, Eric.

(I'm glad I read this after the NYG game...would not want to watch that horror show after all!) :(

Reaction score
Fenom;51553 said:
I'll admit it, I was wrong about Whitehurst. I never said he was good, but I didn't think he would be this bad.

HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS
a 3rd string clipboard holder

S

Seattlehawk94

First off....We cool '87...

Second.....Hey Al Bundy...No one gives a flying fuck if you "played High School football"...You and your boy Chuckles got SERVED....Enjoy being wrong....And keep living your "glory days" that ended at AGE 18...haha...

Most of US played football in HS (a few of us in JuCo/CFB)....But we don't feel the need to b ing it up...

Hey #ONE, Wag, Flip, etc.....How's it feel to laugh at "I played in HS guy"?

A-FUCKING-MEN....

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;51593 said:
First off....We cool '87...

Second.....Hey Al Bundy...No one gives a flying fuck if you "played High School football"...You and your boy Chuckles got SERVED....Enjoy being wrong....And keep living your "glory days" that ended at AGE 18...haha...

Most of US played football in HS (a few of us in JuCo/CFB)....But we don't feel the need to b ing it up...

Hey #ONE, Wag, Flip, etc.....How's it feel to laugh at "I played in HS guy"?

A-FUCKING-MEN....
haha wow you are a tool. i never said i played in high school you idiot i said i played my whole life...my point was i know how important losing one lineman can be not to reflect on glory days because im still living them moron im 22 years old, the other guy was acting like injuries on the line shouldnt matter...it does. i wasnt wrong about anything, i never said whitehurst would play well all i said was give him a chance, now that he has had a chance go ahead and say what you want about the guy. You are an idiot that only cares about whether or not you are right, grow up d-bag how old are you 13? I didnt realize i was dealing with immature little kids on this site. if your life consists of trying to start stuff on a fan site then you are patheitc, get a life.

S

Seattlehawk94

You've basically proven you are a fucking idiot....You can't spell, can't puncuate, and can't even form sentences or paragraphs. Shit, what you "write" looks like hieroglyphics..I can't make out where your sentences end and others begin...Then you call people "13" and "idiots"...

You've said you played football "your whole life"...Congrats...So have most of us....

I have a life, had one at age 22 as well and even had a basic grasp of how to fucking write a coherant thought at that age....In fact I learned it while you were still swimming in your daddy's nutsack...

You know what? Shut the fuck up.....You've been OWNED by everyone on this fucking thread for being such a little fucking bitch....When you are calling everyone else out and everyone is fucking destroying you, maybe you are the fucking dumbass who doesn't have a fucking clue about a damned thing....Just food for thought fucknut...

Oh and I read your bio...lol...Never even heard of that school...What did you not have the grades to get into ITT Tech? LOLOLOLOL

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;51604 said:
You've basically proven you are a fucking idiot....You can't spell, can't puncuate, and can't even form sentences or paragraphs. Shit, what you "write" looks like hieroglyphics..I can't make out where your sentences end and others begin...Then you call people "13" and "idiots"...

You've said you played football "your whole life"...Congrats...So have most of us....

I have a life, had one at age 22 as well and even had a basic grasp of how to fucking write a coherant thought at that age....In fact I learned it while you were still swimming in your daddy's nutsack...

You know what? Shut the fuck up.....You've been OWNED by everyone on this fucking thread for being such a little fucking bitch....When you are calling everyone else out and everyone is fucking destroying you, maybe you are the fucking dumbass who doesn't have a fucking clue about a damned thing....Just food for thought fucknut...

Oh and I read your bio...lol...Never even heard of that school...What did you not have the grades to get into ITT Tech? LOLOLOLOL

Ok professor please re-read that entire post by me and point out ONE misspelling. You won't find one. I don't have to formulate paragraphs on these threads because guess what, this is a fan site. This is not my life, so I am not going to waste my time being correct with sentence and paragraph format seeing that I have to do that every day at school.

You clearly have a great grasp on life. 32 years old cursing up a storm on a fan page, starting crap for no reason, all so you can try and feel good about your pathetic life. You do know that everything that is posted on this site is cached so anyone that ever wants to look at anything about you can see everything you have written on this site dont you? But what does that matter because you are too immature to ever get a career worth having. I am 22 years old and already a more mature adult than you are. You are probably still living at home in your mom's basement with no life but what is on the internet.

I don't even think I put what school I am going to on my bio but if I did, it is in Florida. It happens to be a top 10 rated business school in the entire nation, with a top 5 rated Sport Management program in the entire nation.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Come on guys, we're all fans of the same team. Save the arguing for the Whiner, Curd and Sheep fans. ;)

S

Seattlehawk94

FUCk this guy, he's up in here pissing EVERYONE off...Read his past posts in his history. All dude has done is pick fights left and right with #ONE and everyone else because "he played football in HS"....In the old days this fucker would get it but I don't have the time to talk shit on the internet about it so....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Who cares? He also thinks Florida is a top 10 business school. He has a right to disagree and piss people off. Just like #ONE does to me. Haha.

Reaction score
Number 18;51620 said:
Who cares? He also thinks Florida is a top 10 business school. He has a right to disagree and piss people off. Just like #ONE does to me. Haha.

Sometimes I think you and I argue just for the sake of arguing even though we may be trying to prove the same point.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry guys going to have to lock this thread. This has gone south and fast.

If anyone has any question, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom