• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hawks signed Owens!

Reaction score
Yeah I knew that. I tried it on a few people with a text message, but we all know TO doesn't fit Seahawks requirements.

John on the other hand should do a good job for us. I am a little shocked we didn't keep Heller. He did a find job with us and is familiar with the offense. I wish him the best of luck in life away from Seattle (if he does in fact leave). Remember for awile last year we carried three tight ends.

S

Seattlehawk94

Not really....Heller is probably done in Seattle, signing Owens most likely means we won't try to bring back Will in F/A..

Reaction score
To defend Heller... We have carried 3 TEs in the past. We would have last year had injuries not hit and Carlson took off like he did.

Top Bottom