• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello out there!

Chicka

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Chicka. I've been a friend of the SeahawksHuddle group on MySpace for a while now and I like this new site so I figured I'd join it. I'm not a fair-weather fan and I'm intensely obsessed with the game and I lloovvee talking to like-minded peoples! ^.^

Thought these questions were interesting...

1. Why did you choose your screenname?
It's my Online Alias... Chicka is short for Chickachickabowwow though not Chica... I don't speak spanish. XD My real name (see below) is so common that it became a necessity to start having an alias to seperate myself from the 'pack'.
2. Real Name (optional).
Amanda. There's about a bajillion of us though so it's much easier to go by Chicka.
3. Favorite Seahawk Player (All-Time and Current).
Oh, hard one. Actually, I've stopped having current favorite players cause the ones I go for tend to leave the freaking team so I think I might be jinxed in that aspect, lol, my all time favorite though is Largent. I grew up on him... he was the only player my dad talked about (when he actually talked to me about the game, that is!).
4. Favorite Game All-Tme.
Hmm, like one single game that stands out for me? I'm going to say the Monday Night Massacre (Dec 5th, 2005 at Philly) is really high up there as does the NFC Wild Card game vs. Dallas in 2006 but my ALL TIME Favorite is the 2002 defeat of the Minnesota Vikings. Not only was it a totally sweet game but it was on my birthday (Sept. 29th) and that gives it a special place in my heart. <33 lol
5. Favorite Moment as a Fan.
We were at the game where Dallas gave us 11 false starts. It was incredible and I'll never forget that feeling.
6. Why You Are a Fan.
Football is something that took me a long time to learn. I was always interested but never really had a grasp of the game itself. When my husband and I got together he taught me the game to get me to shut up while he was watching it, took me to my first game in years and bought me a program. I feel in love. It all started clicking for me and since then I haven't looked back .
7. Any Other Information You Wish to Share.
Nothing I can think of!

Anywho..... It's nice to meet you all in advance... Hope y'all are having a great day!

Reaction score
Favorite game: Were you thinking of the game in Seattle in which the Giants committed the 11 false starts? I don't remember Dallas ever having 11 or causing us to.

Top Bottom