• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  • This forum is for sale please contact me for more information

Hello!

Irish Seahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello everyone from everyone over in Ireland :-D

Don't worry not one of these people who know nothing about nfl or the seahawks :-D

Been following the seahawks ever since 2001, remember watching H.B in 2003 in his first ever game and of course being up untill 4:30 am back in '06 watching XL ... lets hope I'll be up until 4:30 come the 6th next month :-D

Later!

Reaction score
Irish Seahawk;53390 said:
Hello everyone from everyone over in Ireland :-D

Don't worry not one of these people who know nothing about nfl or the seahawks :-D

Been following the seahawks ever since 2001, remember watching H.B in 2003 in his first ever game and of course being up untill 4:30 am back in '06 watching XL ... lets hope I'll be up until 4:30 come the 6th next month :-D

Later!
Welcome back Irish!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum!

Reaction score
Opps, I was thinking of Irish Hawk. I think this guy is new...if he is: Welcome to the Huddle!

Reaction score
This isn't Irish Hawk. Irish Hawk lives in Seattle I believe.

Welcome to the site irishh seahawk!

Top Bottom