• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Holmey says goals have now changed !

Idahawk

Reaction score
I guess he's throwing in the towel and I can't blame him...he also said that he believes that the seahawks will bounce back and be in the mix next year...and that he has never seen a team get bit with the injury bug two seasons in a row...He said he even pulled his pants down at halftime in the locker room and that the guys just laughed at him because he was wearing 49er boxers..he also said that he didn't know that a game could end in a tie either and that we faked the moon landing..He also stated that he still thinks that bigfoot lives in his backyard and that all the stock tips he got from Mark Cuban never panned out ,except for one. He was asked why he was wearing 49er boxers and he said they were a gift from Realtor in Palo Alto, but he never wears them...then he backtracked and said his wife dressed him..and quickly changed the topic to Jones soda the blue kind and then he said that he would rather play with 1o guys that sucked on the field, then play with 11 guys that sucked on the field , he said you play to win the game and that they were who we thought they were and that if you build it they will come..he then asked if the team could win one for the gipper and yelled yo Adrian at a brunett in the press corps. he then moon walked across the stage and dropped and did a one handed push-up and said see thats what Im talking about !

Reaction score
This was priceless. I seriously believed it all the way up until the 9ers boxers lol. Ida great post thanks for the laughs on a rough year.

Top Bottom