• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HOLMGREN'S LAST HOME GAME

Idahawk

Reaction score
I wonder if Maddens Heading for the game so He and Farve and Holmey can all have a big cry... :lol:

Now Farve can quit again then he and Holmey can re-join in San Fran and save the city

I don't know about the rest of you guys but this is clearly just a way for Holmey to get out of seattle without pissing off the f

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I heard Holmgren said on KJR that he did not really want to leave, especially under these circumstances. I do not blame him for wanting to go to SF. Although, I can see that not panning.

I for one will cheer, and cheer loudly, for him.

Reaction score
I think it will be cheers. I will be writing an article on this for the blog expect it by Friday or Saturday. I will be taping this game along with the Cardinals game and hope he does never coach again unless it's in Seattle, but some say it maybe Dallas after next year...

Reaction score
If anyone boos him they are retarded... Holmgren took us to the playoffs 5 years in a row including 4 consecutive division titles and an NFC Championship... No other coach has done that up here. Fans know this season fell apart mainly because of injuries and that Holmgren had no control over that, he should be considered the greatest coach in Seahawk's history although I hope someone tops him because I want a damn superbowl VICTORY lol.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
FriendlyJetsFan24 said:
Good luck guys it should be a good game, sadly I hope his last home game is a loss.

Most of us do too sadly lol

Speak for yourself. I'm hoping we knock that loser Favre and the Jets out of the playoffs with a blowout win.

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm hoping our guys come out with some severe intensity in honor of Holmgren and knock the Bretts out. Can you believe he's talking retirement again? What an imbusol.

Reaction score
I decided with the weather and my busy schedule for tomorrow to post the Holmgren article today along with the Friday report. Let me know what you all think!

Blue Demon

Huddler
Reaction score
What an awesome farewell to Holmy.
Crazy winter weather and a win!
I think Holmy is going to seriously take a year off from coaching before getting back in the game.

Reaction score
me either bob I could see him being a GM or consultant type. I think he could in Seattle, but Ruskell has to be gone for that. They aint the type willing to work with eachother as same responsiblities.

Top Bottom