• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Holmgren's Last Week

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what staff members Mora keeps. I think Zerrick Rollins is deserving to stick around and Mike Solari. Other then them I'm not sure maybe Haskell, but has some of the offense success been from Holmgren? It will be interesting to see who sticks and who goes.

Reaction score
Some coaches like to have their own guys around them, but Mora has been on the Seahawks for 2 years now and he probably will keep a majority of the guys. It also doesn't hurt to get guys who aren't afraid to try something different.

Look at the Dolphins, they threw in the Wildcat and have made it to the playoffs because of it. A lot of teams are starting to do a lot of trick plays and I believe the Seahawks have a lot of players that can help out. Just think about having Hasselbeck and Wallace in the same play. Have Hasselbeck hand the ball off to Branch on a reverse and then have Branch toss it to Wallace and Wallace throws it for a TD or even run it.

Top Bottom