• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I will never, never, never, ever, ever pick against those dudes again!

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
Dear Steven A. & the Idiot: Member week 2 after Seattle torched S.F. the next day u kept talkin I will never pick against these dudes again, ever, ever, never, ever, never, ever. Now day after, you clowns are all over Denver. Is NE or this team better than S.F. the 9ers would torch these two teams, yet you jokers think the line should be at least Denver 3 - 3 1/2. please you clowns know nothing. Both Thomas's and Sqweak Welker, are not even close to Crabtree, Boldin & Davis, yet you feel that they will eat up the Boom and those backers. Man, whatever you're on, please let me know, Moreno better than Gore, please he and Ball are jokers, You guys need an adjustment~! Manning can't run and he will fold like a cheap lawn chair!

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
The officials will be on the Bronco's side. Manning goes out with a bang. Count on playing the Broncos and the officiating crew.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
No way, no chance. They already pulled that on us once, they'd be stupid to do it again.
But you know the saying? If you don't want the officials to beat you, then win by 10.

This franchise not having a Lombardi trophy by now is just plain wrong. It ends 02/02/14.

Hawks 31-21. Officiating be damned.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'd like to see an old fashioned drubbing where the announcers have to keep the audience in the game by reminding them that it's not over yet. For once I'd like to not be standing in front of the TV for the 4th quarter. ;)

We deserve to be here and we earned our spot through adversity. No excuses for losses all year...this was unlike any Seahawk season I've ever witness. Never losing a game by more than 6 points. Defensively being number one all season long. Having a second year QB stand in there with poise and wisdom beyond his years. All through the injuries and shuffling on the O-line. They still stayed HUNGRY and had passion for the next week all while never looking beyond that next game...to get to this game; The Superbowl.

I won't bet on the Seahawks, but I can tell you this; it's a lock. No way they don't return with a Lombardi.

We already beat little brother Fredo and we're returning to NY to finish off Santino in 10 days. Capiche?

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Never losing a game by more than 6 points

In order to find a game the Hawks lost by more than 7, you gotta go all the way back to the first half of 2011 against Dallas and that was right when the team as we know it now was just starting to take shape and turn the corner. Some people, including me, look at the game the week before against the Ravens when it all began, the turning point. After the Dallas game they went 5-3 (after the 2-6 start) and fell about 10 points short of winning the last 8 in a row and finishing 10-6.

Some people, including some Seahawk fans, were surprised they were as good as they were in 2012 but in actuality they were already a good team at the end of 2011. They weren't just another 7-9 team, if people had looked past that they would have seen a team that finished 5-3 with an almost entirely rebuilt roster loaded with young talented players on the rise. And they finished well even with Tarvaris as the QB. Skies the limit if they ever got a top notch QB and they got him when Russ came aboard.

I hope this team stays on top for a long, long time.

Go Hawks!!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I know a lot of the fans we have now buying swag and flying colors were not always there; but I don't really care.

In the last 10-13 years when they started playing better and making the playoffs again these bandwagoners pissed me off a little. But as I get older I realize that building the fanbase can only be a good thing. Like most that post here and on other sites we sat through miserable seasons with locals in the PNW wondering why we get so wrapped up in a losing team? That's not an easy answer...it takes a special type of fan.

In a way getting that trophy would be bitter sweet ending to something, because now they belong to everyone...not just the insane diehard fanatics. ;)

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
In 2005 it was clearly fixed and I damn near threw in the towel. Even Al and Chris could tell. I put the NFL in the same category as the WWF figuring the whole thing was fixed after that shit. I kept my eyes open the next couple of seasons and while occasionally a few games were called into question overall it seems at least 90% of the time it is legit football.

If that crap happens again I'll be the first to join a militia to take 'em down. After waiting all these years we deserve a fair game and I doubt even Manning can stop us now.

Reaction score
In 2005 it was clearly fixed and I damn near threw in the towel. Even Al and Chris could tell. I put the NFL in the same category as the WWF figuring the whole thing was fixed after that shit. I kept my eyes open the next couple of seasons and while occasionally a few games were called into question overall it seems at least 90% of the time it is legit football.

If that crap happens again I'll be the first to join a militia to take 'em down. After waiting all these years we deserve a fair game and I doubt even Manning can stop us now.

Wasn't Madden still on the call back in 2005??

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I think he was. I still kinda remember him referring to the key holding penalty in the 4th quarter as "baloney."

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Well that clears that up, it was Madden. It didn't seem right being Collinsworth.

I remember there wasn't much commentary after they both called out the bullshit. Almost wonder if they weren't passing the bottle.

OP
Chuck Patrick

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
No way, no chance. They already pulled that on us once, they'd be stupid to do it again.
But you know the saying? If you don't want the officials to beat you, then win by 10.

This franchise not having a Lombardi trophy by now is just plain wrong. It ends 02/02/14.

Hawks 31-21. Officiating be damned.
All I want for the next 8-10 days are the $50 and under Manning lovers to keep pumping Denver on the money line and right before the Wise Guys come in dropping six figures on Seattle money line w/ +125 to +130, I'm going to drop my $200. It's amazing how these ANAL ISTS are looking at this. Go position by position 0-line, d-line, backers, etc. and I've got Hawks 6-2-1 if you call Carroll and Fox a push.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
All I want for the next 8-10 days are the $50 and under Manning lovers to keep pumping Denver on the money line and right before the Wise Guys come in dropping six figures on Seattle money line w/ +125 to +130, I'm going to drop my $200. It's amazing how these ANAL ISTS are looking at this. Go position by position 0-line, d-line, backers, etc. and I've got Hawks 6-2-1 if you call Carroll and Fox a push.

Don't let out the secret the odds makers are betting on! The dummies are loading up on Bronco's in a losing wager and the bookies know it. If the line doesn't shift I'd be a little shocked.

You gotta admit that anyone else verses the Bronco's is a +6...with all the points they scored? Come on now. With bad weather conditions at best this is a pickem. The wrong team is favored in my book and I'm not saying that as a homer. If you watched the Seahawks all year you'd know what I'm saying.

Plus Russell holding up a SB trophy is almost deja vu for some reason.

Top Bottom