• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'll take Plaxico !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hell ya go get this guy if the giants are dumb enough to let him go...I mean he's a pain in the ass but his Moss and T.O. style is a proven winner and we need a big receiver ....Enough of this only going for high character guys ...I want anybody that wants to win !!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
New York has the strictest handgun laws in the nation. If convicted, I believe carrying a concealed weapon with no permit carries 3.5 - 15 years in prison.

There's a good chance he just pissed away his NFL career.

Reaction score
Yeah, you'd think accidentally shooting yourself in the leg would be enough to teach you that lesson but I guess that's not how the city of New York sees it.

Blue Demon

Huddler
Reaction score
How bad did he injure himself? I hear he was treated and released, but that the bullet hit some muscle, no arteries.
The guy is a trainwreck. He May be a great player, but now he's letting his team down right before the play-offs. How stupid do you have to be to shoot yourself in the leg? Moron.

Top Bottom