• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

In my humble opinion!

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
After looking at our Cap I think this could be a very exciting off season. I would love to see Haynesworth here, but I think that he will stay in the South, so here is what I am Hoping for and why.

1. Re-Sign Hill
2. Re-Sign Heller
3. Bobby probably comes back!
3. Sign WR Lance Moore (Only 25 but is possibly the 3rd best FA WR, this guy has a top of promise)
4. Sign OT Marvel Smith, I cant believe I am saying this!!
5. Draft 1st Round, DT, B. J. Raji, Boston College (6' 1" 330 lbs) This Guy is a monster DT
6. Draft 2nd Round, S/CB, Sean Smith, Utah (6' 3" 213 lbs), fast, former wide receiver play safety or cornerback.

Drafting Raji & Smith......The two best players at there positions in the draft........WOW! Plus if we go after Raji, we can probably trade down with the Raiders and pick up a additional 3rd round pick!!

Reaction score
I'd rather go smith smith
1 Smith OT Baylor this guy will be the next walter jones
2 Smith S Utah can't argue with that

Reaction score
What's with this shift from needing a Corner/Safety to this DT from Boston College? Todd McShay has also shifted from an OT to a DT.

Reaction score
I think trading down with the Jets giving us the #17 could work out to get BJ Raji and more draft value. I'd like to see him here but to use the #4 overall pick on him might be a little crazy. I still think the hawks could get Haynesworth. I've heard people say they think he might want to stay in the south, but no one has given a reason. I don't think anyone wants to stay in the south if they can help it. It all really comes down to money. If the Hawks want to pay more, he will probably come here.

Reaction score
I believe Haynesworth has said he would love to stay a Titan, but would go anywhere else.

Haynesworth would be amazing to pick up. I think we have the money and team that could attact him. We our a playoff contender year after year and having a great DT will get us one step closer to a Super Bowl return.

OP
Seahawk Freak

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
What's with this shift from needing a Corner/Safety to this DT from Boston College? Todd McShay has also shifted from an OT to a DT.

The draft has alot of talent at safety to be gotten in the 2nd or 3rd round. I think the 1st round pick needs to be a Big DT, and I think the 49rs would take Raji if we dont get him 1st.

Reaction score
I think Mebane/Benard/Green/Terrel can handle the line just fine. It's really not as much of a weakness as our Secondary. The next weakness after that would have to be the Line, then Runningback/Wide Receiver.

Top Bottom