• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Info on Thomas and Okung

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I reserve my judgement on Whitehurst trade untill we see him play... and we will see him play, I think alot, this year. We have #60 and it is what it is.

We need to pick the best player... that fits our needs which is:
DE/RB

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Trade Spencer, move Unger to Center, draft Campbell at RG. hmmmmm Yeah I could go with that. Charles Brown is still out there as well.

Reaction score
Yes.. but then we will have a good offensive line without any playmakers on offense and a shitty D line... can't get too onesided here guys. O line is big for us this off season, but I think the addition of Okung and Hamilton, and subtraction of Sims is a big improvement and of course Gibbs.

Gotta go DE, WR, RB, then maybe a Guard later in the 4/5th range..

Reaction score
#ONE;47768 said:
Yes.. but then we will have a good offensive line without any playmakers on offense and a shitty D line... can't get too onesided here guys. O line is big for us this off season, but I think the addition of Okung and Hamilton, and subtraction of Sims is a big improvement and of course Gibbs.

Gotta go DE, WR, RB, then maybe a Guard later in the 4/5th range..

You have to find a balance of need/best player. I don't want to reach for a 3rd round DE when there is a great value for an offensive lineman still there.

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling we are gonna try to move up and grab a DE early in the second round.

Reaction score
We can try offering our 2nd and a 4th for a higher 2nd or a 4th and two 5ths for a 2nd.... I know it doesn't always add up on the value chart, but a team like NE who has 3 or 4 second rounders already may love to stock up on some more picks.

Reaction score
28(60)Golden TateWRNotre Dame from San Diego What he brings: Tate must improve his route-running or he'll have a hard time getting separation at the NFL level. Still, he's not afraid to go over the middle and competes for the ball downfield. After watching him run after the catch, it should come as no surprise that he is a former high school running back.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;47797 said:
28(60)Golden TateWRNotre Dame from San Diego What he brings: Tate must improve his route-running or he'll have a hard time getting separation at the NFL level. Still, he's not afraid to go over the middle and competes for the ball downfield. After watching him run after the catch, it should come as no surprise that he is a former high school running back.
Strengths:
Tate’s a strong receiver. Is a very sound route runner who is smooth in and out of his breaks and has experience in a pro-style system. Is dangerous after catch with a nice combination of quickness and power to break tackles. Has been highly- productive. High-character player who will always compete. Has reliable hands.

Weaknesses:
His overall explosiveness is questionable. Is more of a speed-builder than a sudden guy, odd for a shorter receiver. Takes a while to eat up cushions. Top end speed is good but not elite. Can get deep on occasion but doesn’t appear to be a consistent downfield threat.

Reaction score
where was that from that is the first quote I have seen saying he can run a route?

NFL network just said Tate is a poor route runner too. They said he was a RB until he got to ND. They said Seattle will use him as a kick/punt returner and that he is probably 2 yrs away from being a NFL WR. He might see time as a wildcat back.
Not what I wanted to hear for a 2nd rounder.

That being said day 3 is kicking ass like day 1

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;47866 said:
where was that from that is the first quote I have seen saying he can run a route?

NFL network just said Tate is a poor route runner too. They said he was a RB until he got to ND. They said Seattle will use him as a kick/punt returner and that he is probably 2 yrs away from being a NFL WR. He might see time as a wildcat back.
Not what I wanted to hear for a 2nd rounder.

That being said day 3 is kicking ass like day 1
NFL.com

Top Bottom