• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Inside the NFL

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd take it a little easy on that advice, it might be rough on your pocket. A friend of mine loved marine biology so she got her Master degree, she's a dental tech now. She likes it, her parents, not so much.

Bottom line is she's now doing what she likes.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You're an IT analyst Bleeds? Nice. What exactly do you do?

He listens to him for an hour twice a week on his couch in his office.:D
cousin-it.png

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You're an IT analyst Bleeds? Nice. What exactly do you do?

As little as humanly possible. ;)

Just kidding

I've been working at the same gig for over 15 years. Ive got about 40 enterprise servers, 10 application servers and bunch of other various nerd like duties. Basically I try to be the Maytag man.

Its like war; periods of boredom followed by long hours of shear terror. ;)

Mostly I create documentation so that someone could take my job one day. But then I hide it. ;)

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Blue is an IT analyst....and that is cousin It of the Addams Family who obviously needs an analyst.....and lots of shampoo and conditioner.

They just changed our titles two years ago. I started out as Computer Programmer, then a Systems Programmer, then an IT Analyst. Yet I never changed my job, department or duties. But I feel smarter as an analyst...almost genius level brain power man. Don't test my skills bro! :) See, I feel like Sherm...

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
After further review the country moved on to not giving a crap.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Top Bottom