• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is anyone else getting excited? (D-FENCE)

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
What an awesome off season! I see this as a year that the Hawks can really surprise some teams. What does it say that after 21 OTA's we had a 96% attendence?

Thats 96%, Holy shit, that never happens.

Than we look at the Defense. The Secondary was best in the NFL 2 years ago, so lets call last year a fluke!

What a great front 7!!!!!

Kearny, Cole, Redding, Tapp...............Young, Fast, Strong, TOP 10 RUN DEFENSIVE LINE

Lofa, Curry, Hill................................Best Line Backing Core in the NFL....TOP 10 PASS DEFENSE

Than the secondary...

Tru & Lucas.......If the can trust the safeties.............Bend but dont break is back in town!!!!!

Russel & Grant..........If all else fails......Stop the Bomb! This is the key to our D........Will they return to prior form? I say HELL YES!

I am so excited about this years chances. My only worry is if the Offense does not hold its own. Last year there were just too many 3 and outs, and the Defense was on the field way too, long and with a smaller, faster D, like the hawks that is not what you want. If the offense can hold its own, that the hawks have one of the best defenses in the NFL!!!

Hawks2Cover

Huddler
Reaction score
Here is my prediction: Of Deon Grant and Brian Russel, one or both of them will not start the first game of the season. One of the young safeties they've been grooming will step up and take their spot in camp. Jamar Adams? CJ Wallace? Just a prediction...

Reaction score
Also the 96% thing is probably more a product of the guys having to learn a new system and wanting to bounce back from a disappointing year... Still cool nonetheless.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Way to forget Mebane...

I heard that. I watched the re-air of the Pats game from last season, and Brandon harrassed Cassel ALL GAME LONG. I say Brandon starts over Cole or Redding.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
yeah I was watching that last night too. Brandon Mebane is a great guy who has been underrated and works hard. He has also improved over his rookie year and I expect his improvement to continue.

Redding is supposed to be moved to end and drop weight if I am not mistaken, Tapp may be the one out of a starting job unless it is going to be rotational.

Reaction score
In referance to the offense going 3 and out too much... what do you expect?

Charlie FAGGOT frye throwing to billy mcmullen, keary colbert, michael bumpus, jordan kent...

and the running game was just about abandoned..

And the receivers and QB's changed every week... literally

Do not worry about our Offense. If they can stay healthy (applies to every NFL team) then WE are going to be a defenses worst nightmare.

Matt Hasselbeck to Housh, Nate, Branch, Carlson, Butler...

Hand off to Jones, Duckett, Forsett...

We will fuck people up!

ps: i am indeed a bit intoxicated

Top Bottom