• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is this one of you?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
http://www.komonews.com/sports/Man-gets-Seahawks-Super-Bowl-champs-tattoo-240352141.html?mobile=y

130115_seahawks_tattoo_lg.jpg

EDMONDS, Wash. -- A lot of Seahawks fans are showing their appreciation for the team this championship week. But, perhaps, none more than Tim Connors.

At the beginning of the season, Connors felt so confident the Seahawks would win the Super Bowl this year he got a tattoo on his right forearm that already declared the Seahawks as champs.

"I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy at all," Connors said.

Connors says 95 percent of 'Hawks fans approve of his tattoo. And to the 5 percent who think he's going to bring the team bad luck, he says he's a true fan who believes in the Seahawks' ability. However, even his tattoo artist, Lonnie Moon of Good Karma Body Art in Edmonds, was apprehensive beforehand.

"I said, 'hey man, people are going to attack you... that you're the jinx of the team,' " Moon said. And when Connors convinced him to go through with it, Moon answered: "He's right, you know what, you think like that, you're not a real fan."

Lonnie and his fellow artists are now offering discounted Seahawks tattoos through the end of the playoffs. Instead of charging $150 per hour, their fee is down to about $100 per hour.

And for all the skeptics still out there, Tim says: "There's no tiny little bit of doubt at all - anywhere in my head."

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No, my tattoo was inked in 2004 during the summer when I finished my two half sleeves.

This guy has guts I'll give him that.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
No, my tattoo was inked in 2004 during the summer when I finished my two half sleeves.

This guy has guts I'll give him that.
I guess you can get them removed these days, but I think it leaves some kind of mark. He could always do that, and then put another one over it.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
In this case, he won't need it. ;)

Sent from a cell from the Clink...

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
In this case, he won't need it. ;)

Sent from a cell from the Clink...
I think he will. It's ironic that he doomed you to lose by jinxing you with a tattoo, that he will then have to get removed because you lost, which was because of the tattoo. :)

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, it really isn't all that risky, when you think about it.

When the Seahawks lose this Sunday, it shouldn't be all that difficult to change the "a" in "Champs" to a "u."

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He likes tight ends i've heard. lol

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Top Bottom