• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It needs to be said

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
There are worse bands. And Green Day used to be WAY worse.

The old Green Day stuff was tolerable. I am talking OLD Green Day stuff, other than that, they just got progressively worse as the years went by.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Yep. There are a lot of bands out there that are worse. They could have used the Jonas Brothers like Jerry Jones did back on Thanksgiving.

...and Hawk, are you talking about the mid 90's?

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Number 18 said:
Yep. There are a lot of bands out there that are worse. They could have used the Jonas Brothers like Jerry Jones did back on Thanksgiving.

...and Hawk, are you talking about the mid 90's?

I am talking anything before American Idiot was tolerable, Dookie, Insomniac, and Kerplunk were decent at best. But when American Idiot came out they just went downhill, you can even trace it back to Warning, that was a shit album as well.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Unreal. Their old shit was just a bunch of noise, which I guess explains why bob likes it better. ;)

Really? I don't know how you would see that. Basket Case, When I come around from Dookie, and Good Riddance (Time of your life) from the Nimrod album are by far their best songs. Much more mellow compared to their new shit they have produced.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Unreal. Their old shit was just a bunch of noise, which I guess explains why bob likes it better. ;)

I'm not saying all of their older stuff is decent, but they had a few good songs before American Idiot... Everything since is horrible...

And hey, it's not my I know musical talent when I hear it.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Number 18 said:

I'm not saying all of their older stuff is decent, but they had a few good songs before American Idiot... Everything since is horrible...

That.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
Number 18 said:

Really? I don't know how you would see that. Basket Case, When I come around from Dookie, and Good Riddance (Time of your life) from the Nimrod album are by far their best songs. Much more mellow compared to their new shit they have produced.

I thought Dookie was largely that, a pile of dookie. I'll give you Time of Your Life. But saying that song is good but a song like When September Ends sucks makes no sense.

This is probably the dumbest thing ever to argue about. A bunch of guys who don't really like Green Day arguing if their older stuff is better than their newer...

S

Seattlehawk94

In the song Basket Case he "sang" about going to a male prostitute...Fucking faggots that's what they are Anti-American faggots at that (is there any other kind?)..Fuck Green Gay...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
The very point of being an American freedom of speech? If you never critique yourself, you never grow.

Really, when it comes down to it, most of Americans ARE idiots. I mean, have you driven down the road? Gone to a Wal-Mart? JHC. I take issue that I have to be classified with these morons.

Top Bottom