• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

James Carpenter Bust?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He really shouldn't have even played this season. I wasn't a big fan of the pick, but I'm willing to give him a while longer.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Rewatched the bears game. He was getting ran over and pushed back. He seems intimidated. Maybe it is youth but he sure isn't looking good.

Reaction score
Clearly he wasn't 100% for this game. He was awesome earlier in the year, he should be good to go next year.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Clearly he wasn't 100% for this game. He was awesome earlier in the year, he should be good to go next year.

Absolutely. He was pulled and replaced by Moffit and then placed on IR. Using the few plays he was actually in on against the Bears probably is not the best frame of reference.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Injury prone so far, was a reach anyways, more of a 3rd round OG then a 1st round RT.
He has been a beast when healthy, at RG, in the run game, but that is alot of if, ands, and buts.

B word is strong, I think he could be a carreer starter at RG.

On a side note, okung is having a nice year over there on the blindside.

Top Bottom