• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jeff Garcia a Seahawk?

Reaction score
Profootballtalk.com did a report on how Jeff Garcia is waiting for the phone to ring and mentioned Seattle as a team that should sign him given the health issues of Hasselbeck. In my mind Garcia would know the WCO, but I don't know if quarterback is a problem for us right now. It appears health and line might be more of the problems Seattle faces and that adding Garcia won't do too much for the offense. Yes his leadership and ability is an upgrade over Seneca Wallace, but if we sign him we have to cut someone. Who do you cut? Is too early to make a move? Do you wait a little bit? If Seattle signed him he wouldn't be ready for the Indy game meaning Seneca will get the start. When Hasselbeck returns healthy what do you do? Carry four QBs or what? I don't think Garcia will be a Seahawk, but what to get your feedback... sign him or not?

Reaction score
If Hasselbeck is going to be out for an extended period of time, I would take Garcia over Seneca in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
Put Garcia in and let Seneca sit and hold a clipboard (the only thing he excells at).
Glad to hear Ex QB on the radio say what 94 and I said
He did not have a very good game.......

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
I think that this team has far too many other issues like DB's and O line to be worried about Jeff Garcia. If he has to come in and play, WE ARE SCREWED! :harvey:

Top Bottom