• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Josh Wilson traded to the Ravens

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Shoulda been Jennings, shoulda got a 3rd or 2nd if Ravens were that desprete as they say they were. When Kelly goes down with a rib, head, or some broken part this year, the words will echo "WE TOLD YOU SO" I mean shit Earl Thomas almost took his ass out in a Pre season game.

The only saving grace is if W. Thurmond will be ready to steps up which he is NOT yet ready to do or Roy Lewis does.

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
Kelly Jennings in terms of technique is much better than Josh Wilson...
So I understand how he can compete with Josh in preseason but good lord did pete even consider watching last years tape? Kelly didn't do anything last year while Josh looked like our best corner:angry:

I do like that we have depth at the position Roy and Walter look like potential starters but Josh looked like a potential probowler...

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Kelly "Master of the Over Pursue" Jennings has about as much technique as a brick. Terrible move am sad to see him go.

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
Jennings has great technique, He's just small and has zero ball skills.

S

Seattlehawk94

knownone;49974 said:
Jennings has great technique, He's just small and has zero ball skills.

No, no he doesn't...

Great technique would mean his size would be a moot point...Wee Willie Williams was shorter and had great technique, great technique would meab his size WOULDN'T be an issue because he's "play taller"...This midget plays shorter (if thats possible), and gets toasted like an Eggo Waffle at least once a damn game...

"Great Technique" is making plays without excuses about size, speed, and agility...Kelly Kapowski's technique is basically worse than Fred Thomas who was probably the worst DB I've ever seeming a Seattle uni..

Top Bottom