• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kellen Moore a Seahawk ?

Reaction score
Uh.. Hd never said they still play in the WAC, He just said the majority of Moore's games were against the WAC, which is true.

Reaction score
Sorry for all the youtube clips Ida. I'm not an ESPN INsider like you, so Mel Kiper doesn't send me all of the game tapes.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lol don't take your frustration out on me. Glad we can close the book on Radio 2.0. Better get another case of Busch light. Going to be a long night for ya.

And congrats to you for basing 1/3 of your Moore hate fest on height and only to find your inane reasoning to be just what the I said it was all along, a non factor ! ala Russell Wilson.

Don't you think the draw of a guy like Moore , even in just pre-season games would have been something to consider, we are just talking about a 4th string QB ? I'm guessing they are thinking about some packages for Russell this year, other wise a long term prospect like Moore meant more sense to me . I lose !

Reaction score
Dude I am NOT happy about the Wilson pick. I think its a waste of a pick, especially a 3rd.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ugh... Moore is NOT a long-term prospect. He's a career backup at best.

If you ask me Detroit got a steal and needed someone behind the Brittle Stafford , he will play sooner than later and will make the most of his shots, maybe in a year or two when his contract is up he can pull a Flynn and move on.

Reaction score
That's the ideal situation for him since he has Titus Young there, and it definitely doesn't hurt having Calvin Johnson to throw to. If hd does step in or Stafford if he gets hurt, which probably won't happen this year since Shaun Hill is a good backup, I can see hin winning a game or two, but it will take a lot to convince a team he's capable of starting. I mean, from the neck up, he's the perfect QB prospect... Well, actually that's not even true because of the elevation that his neck starts at lol. But he has all of the non-physical traits you want, but he has none of the physical traits you want.

Top Bottom