• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ken Lucas

Reaction score
I still think if Wilson had height he we would be a good CB. Lucas thought without a doubt an upgrade especially seeings it only cost us 2.3 mill.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Long time hawk fan, new to the Huddle. I didn't even know we had an online community like this and am glad to join.

As for the Lucas pickup I had assumed before the draft that we were going to pick up a vet CB in FA. Our choices were McAlister, Bly, and Lucas. I believe we made the right decision.

Also, I would like to add this to my first post.

Mike Holmgren will always be missed and I hope one day returns to Seattle. He is a HOF coach and a man of respect. He elevated us with his character first mentality beyond anything our team has ever reached. These are very big shoes to fill, and I am here to support Mora Jr. in his attempt to not only fill but exceed expectations.

Go Seahawks!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
sigpro said:
Welcome Striker, nice to have you aboard buddy.

Although you tried "something different" with your avatar you still have seahawks colors lol.

Reaction score
Wilson would be a good CB?

Wilson is a GOOD cb. He may not be a stellar CB, but the guy is good, especially considering his size.

He had 4 picks last year and did not start every game. Trufant on the other hand had 1 pick and he probably lined up across from a receiver on every play.

Now yes Marcus is a Pro Bowl shut down CB and no one wanted to throw his way, hence the lack of picks, but still we need to give Wilson credit.

But Lucas will def be a nice CB playing opposite of Marcus. Their tackle numers were almost identical last year, Lucas had 1 more pick.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Wilson would be a good CB?

Wilson is a GOOD cb. He may not be a stellar CB, but the guy is good, especially considering his size.

He had 4 picks last year and did not start every game. Trufant on the other hand had 1 pick and he probably lined up across from a receiver on every play.

Now yes Marcus is a Pro Bowl shut down CB and no one wanted to throw his way, hence the lack of picks, but still we need to give Wilson credit.

But Lucas will def be a nice CB playing opposite of Marcus. Their tackle numers were almost identical last year, Lucas had 1 more pick.

I agree, but my point was not a lot of people or teams feel that way cause of his height. I'm saying if he was taller he would be a lot better than he is and maybe even a Pro Bowler.

Reaction score
Give Jennings #0 since that is the number of plays he made last year...

No wait, 1, he did knock the ball out of Laveranues Coles hands in the last minute of the ass whooping we put on the Jets.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Give Jennings #0 since that is the number of plays he made last year...

No wait, 1, he did knock the ball out of Laveranues Coles hands in the last minute of the ass whooping we put on the Jets.
Jennings only makes plays when he watches the ball being thrown. Otherwise, he is glued to the WR like a fake mustache....which is most of the time.

S

Seattlehawk94

I like this #ONE guy...lol

I still remember sitting at Fuskie Stadium and everytime for that whole season everytime Lucas got burned some old guy would yell "Kenny Lucas---You make me fucking Pukeus"... :lol:

Never failed...Every damn play...

Reaction score
Thanks 94!

I really like this place and hopefully I don't rub anyone the wrong way.

I do tend to be a bit sarcastic and blunt sometimes. Usually when I am drunk.

Idahawk

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Thanks 94!

Do we know you ?????

Reaction score
Nope. The only other place I've posted was the Seahawks team page on Fox Sports.

I have been reading these posts on this forum for quite sometime, but just signed up.

S

Seattlehawk94

#ONE said:
Thanks 94!

Most of us are like that all the time...You'll fit right in...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
#0 is the amount of starts he will get this year.
Sorry Jennings, you lost your chance., back of the line.

Reaction score
I'm glad Lucas is back. I think he is still a great player. I remember his rookie year seeing him get picked on and burned by QB's, but now he's a veteran with some skill in reading QB's. I'd rather have him on our side right now to keep us from getting burned on those long plays that tend to kill us in games.
I know he was pissy when he left here but maybe he's learned now that things weren't so bad in Seattle.

Top Bottom