• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ken Lucas

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
On his interview with KJR he sounded very excited to be back in Seattle.
I think he is genuinely happy to be here and contribute.
Seriously front to back our Defense is looking better this year.

Rust-Buster said:
I'm glad Lucas is back. I think he is still a great player. I remember his rookie year seeing him get picked on and burned by QB's, but now he's a veteran with some skill in reading QB's. I'd rather have him on our side right now to keep us from getting burned on those long plays that tend to kill us in games.
I know he was pissy when he left here but maybe he's learned now that things weren't so bad in Seattle.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
We still have Russel back at safety... So don't get too excited about not giving up big plays.

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess that's true Bob, but I think the defense is looking like a much better unit all in all. Somebody has to be the weakest link.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
We still have Russel back at safety... So don't get too excited about not giving up big plays.
I think he can cover half decent enough. He isn't anything spectacular, but he will do until Greene is ready to go.

Top Bottom