• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Keys to victory in Redskins game

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
what an amazing and exciting game. just watched IT again.
Times like these are rare. True, I thought we would beat them down more, but this was close.
And probably would have been closer had RG3's leg not fallen off. But it is what it is, and I wont go there.

Zack Miler, Allen Branch, ET, Lynch, BI, stand out for me making big plays.

big ups to #one and Hawkfanadam for hanging and sharing game day with me. :tup:

Can you win the game in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter ???? NOOO!!!
Can you win the game in the 4th quarter!? HELL YES!

Reaction score
what an amazing and exciting game. just watched IT again.
Times like these are rare. True, I thought we would beat them down more, but this was close.
And probably would have been closer had RG3's leg not fallen off. But it is what it is, and I wont go there.

Zack Miler, Allen Branch, ET, Lynch, BI, stand out for me making big plays.

big ups to #one and Hawkfanadam for hanging and sharing game day with me. :tup:

Can you win the game in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter ???? NOOO!!!
Can you win the game in the 4th quarter!? HELL YES!
Had a great time. Thanks for having us over! Make sure that chick wears your "lucky" Lofa jersey again next week. As soon as she put it on, we started killin.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Is that a horse pasture their playing on ? Wtf

That turf was fucked up. It looked like it was wet but it was actually dust I think. It looked like it got RG3 too.

Sure was a good game. Seemed like Browner was off his game a lot, guess 4 games off will do that to a guy. Hope he is ready for next week. How about Zack Miller and Lynch! Just a little mental image, Wilson rubbing Luck and RG3's faces in the turf "how you like me now?"

Time for Atlanta, they are the dirtiest team in the league imo. Hopefully the refs will be on thier game.

Reaction score
That turf was fucked up. It looked like it was wet but it was actually dust I think. It looked like it got RG3 too.

Sure was a good game. Seemed like Browner was off his game a lot, guess 4 games off will do that to a guy. Hope he is ready for next week. How about Zack Miller and Lynch! Just a little mental image, Wilson rubbing Luck and RG3's faces in the turf "how you like me now?"

Time for Atlanta, they are the dirtiest team in the league imo. Hopefully the refs will be on thier game.

That's the field AP shredded his knee on last year. RG3 initially hurt his knee there, and obviously, aggravated it even worse yesterday. Clemons tore his ACL on it, Hauschka hurt himself on it... That field is shit, they need to put in some turf. It will help that speedy offense anyways.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom