• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kiss Concert

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Ok guys if they come to Comcast Arena that means I get to work and that means more money goes to my Big ass TV I want for this upcoming season.

KISS, the legendary rock band, could be playing here at Comcast Arena at Everett! In the first ever Fan-Routed Tour, KISS is determining the locations of their tour based on your votes! In order to get KISS in Everett, we need your help.

First, click on the following link, http://eventful.com/performers/kiss-/P0 ... mpetitions *If you are having any difficulties connecting, please copy the link and paste it in your address bar.

You will be directed to the Demand KISS page. Please find Seattle metro area and click on the yellow “Demand It!” button to the right.

The next page will ask you to enter a zip code. *IMPORTANT*- Enter 98201 and click on the yellow “Go” button below.

The last page will ask for gender, year of birth, email address and code. Only one vote from each email address will be registered, so if you have multiple email addresses, please vote from them all!

Please pass this along to all your friends and family, making sure they vote for 98201!

S

Seattlehawk94

KISS are faggs...

They look like like an old ass ICP or Slipknot...No thanks... :lol:

For you, I voted though....

Top Bottom