• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 13 help.

Reaction score
Madden 13 question.

I'm in about year 4 or 5. All of a sudden I am unable to trade players or picks. Each time I try to, it says "Unable to submit trade at this time. Please try again later". I've checked and my trade deadline is still set to off. I have not changed anything and have not had any issues in the past. Any idea what could be causing this? It started at the beginning of the season.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
It's all good. I figured it out. I hadn't done a system update on the PS3 in over a month, so I finally got around to it. Also updated the software for the game. Problem solved.

Going into the draft with the first 5 picks in my pocket lol. Best part, got them all by trading away guys I don't even play. Every offseason I stock up on marquee FA's even if I don't need them. Later I trade them away for picks and players I do need. No salary cap btw.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
^ You, not being a Madden guy, probably didn't care for 95% of that lol

Top Bottom