• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden Curse Already Strikes

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4463828"]James Walker: Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu leaves game with likely leg injury - ESPN[/ame]

Will Fitzgerald suffer the same?

Reaction score
I wish he was out the whole season, not 3-6 weeks. :D

Fitzgerald will likely get hurt too, unless the curse only strikes once because their are two people on the cover rather than the usual one. Fitz is a good guy, but he makes so much money why not give him an ACL tear?

Reaction score
No one needs to get hurt with the curse... just proven their overall play diminishes. Look at Ray Lewis. Year of being on the cover his play diminished, but he has responded well since.

Hawks2Cover

Huddler
Reaction score
I am trying to convince all my friends that own Larry Fitz in FFB to trade him instantly. Madden curse is the one thing you can count on in the NFL.

Madden $$$ is a deal with the devil. "Here's a huge contract. But I want a liiiiiittle bit more..."

My 2006 keeper, Shaun Alexander, will tell you all about it.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think they have to get hurt for the curse to be real, not just diminished play. The reason the player is on the cover is because they had an unreal season the year before. It is simply not realistic to expect them to have a similar season.

Reaction score
Lewis if not mistaken never got hurt and missed games. I think he hurt himself, but played in them. Might be mistaken, but pretty sure.

INTOXICATED

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
I wish he was out the whole season, not 3-6 weeks. :D

Fitzgerald will likely get hurt too, unless the curse only strikes once because their are two people on the cover rather than the usual one. Fitz is a good guy, but he makes so much money why not give him an ACL tear?

HA HA HA True that

Top Bottom