• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Manc is going to LOVE THIS!

S

Seattlehawk94

Rumor coming out this morning from the NFL is the Seattle Seahawks are going to play the Kansas City Chiefs next season at Wembley....

It is going to SUCK for the rest of us because that would count as a Seattle home game because we've offered to give up a home game in 2010 to be part of it....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Stupid. Really stupid. Haven't all the games played over in London been an absolute bore? I remember the Miami v. NYG game and it was pathetic. You think having a 1 PM EST start time is rough, try jumping the pond and playing...

Reaction score
These international games are a joke. Why not play them during the preseason when no one cares where they play?

Reaction score
I agree. Preseason or nothing. I heard on E!SPN Radio yesterday that Goodell is considering 2 regular season games per season in London AND a possible franchise over there. WHAT?!?!?!?!

The NFL Europe folded, what makes him think a franchise would succeed over there?

Reaction score
so if its a seahawks home game, that means seahawks season ticket holders get priority tickets wont it?

who's sorting me out then :D :D :D

Top Bottom