• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Merry Christmas!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks Seahawks and 12th man for an awesome present!

Seahawks Rule!!

NFC West may go to SF but just like with Superbowl 40, we all know who really owns them.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
My play of the game vote goes to the blocked field goal & Sherman blazing 90 yards in the opposite direction for a touchdown! I was actually channeling it when they were lining up for kick. ;)

hawkzilla

Huddler
Reaction score
my christmas list:

dallas: check
green bay: check
new england: check
chicago: check
san franccisco: check
playoff spot: check

knocking 3 players out of the game vs san franciso: check
150 points in 3 games: check

thanks for all the early presents santa but i do want more,

RW3 = RoY and how about a little fucking respect for a team that clearly is pretty gosh darn good.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Congratulations to your team, Idahawk! :) The Huskies have a lot of work to do in the off season.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Best game of the year so far. I haven't screamed so much (in a positive way!) all season. Of course, I was bummed we allowed the "pity" TD at the end of the game, but that would have been sprinkles on a massive Hawks playoff-bound cake! And on Hairball's birthday, no less! (I bet he didn't try any handshake shenanigans with Pete after that one...)

Now I gotta root for the Tards...oboy. Go Hawks!!

Reaction score
Congratulations to your team, Idahawk! :) The Huskies have a lot of work to do in the off season.
I hear rumors that the Broncos coach would take the Oregon job if Chip left for the NFL. Give me the low down. Obviously he's got a great win/loss record, but beyond that, I don't know anything about him.

Idahawk

Reaction score
He's got it pretty good in Boise and he's beat Oregon both times he's played them , so even though the lure of Nike U is something people would think would tempt him , he's bringing Boise St a championship first . Then my guess is the pros. I hope we can get into the PAC ? And kick some ass ! Q

49erbear

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks Seahawks and 12th man for an awesome present!

Seahawks Rule!!

NFC West may go to SF but just like with Superbowl 40, we all know who really owns them.

Great win by the Hawks today but I guess now you see how tough Jeff Fisher's RAMS are.
Looking forward to a possible rematch between the 49er's and the Seahawks in the post season. It's going to be a little scary - they had a major hard-on for the 49er's and stuck it right up SF's 'end-zone' and made them ride it all night. The Seahawks walked away grinning with the 49er's pride smeared from the tip to the balls. but I'm betting it will be a different story next time!;)

Top Bottom