• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Merry Superbowl Sunday!

S

Seattlehawk94

GO CRUDS!

What's on the menu today folks?

I'm going to my boy's house to watch the game with a bunch of friends and well....Like usual I get to do the catering, that's my job every damn time there's a Seahawks game so on Superbowl Sunday I have to get really creative....Shit, some of you saw my Turkey Day spread so you know I love to get all up on it for parties...

Today's Menu for me:
BBQ Smoked Pork Ribs, started smoking them at midnight on really damn low heat with Mesquite and they are starting to look mighty good..

Raw Oysters.....A staple, got them from Pike's yesterday....Got some cocktail sauce, horseradish, lemon, and tabasco to pour over them..

94's World Famous HOTTER THAN HELL Wings.....Deep fry those babies and coat them with my secret sauce...Only contains 1 cup of Jaberero oil for flavor...lol

Deviled Eggs....Durkees for extra flavor..

Beer..LOTS....

Brats and Kilbasa.....Boiled in Saurkraut for 1 hour, get them from Green River Valley Meats, best damn butcher shop in the state..

Chips, Dips, and Vegis....

Only problem is Superbowl Sunday like Christmas goes way to fast.....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
My menu is definitely not that fancy. Probably some BBQ'd hot wings, 18's own recipe. Some chips/veggies/dip. But my biggest item on the menu is my very first batch of homebrew. I brewed a nice Blonde Ale and it is ready just in time for Super Bowl Sunday!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Only reason mine is, I have to top myself every year....And it's getting harder and harder to do...

Next year I might have to bite the bullet and buy a whole pig for a Hawai'ian pig roast...

Reaction score
Well my menu is nothing special I go to my brother-in-laws house and well I won't know what they are having until I get there. Last year he set the food up in the garage like a tailgate. They had ribs, shishka-bobs, potato salad, shrimp, mac salad, meatballs in that cream sauce, clams, chili and a lot of chips, dips, vegis, and then for dessert was my cake. I make cakes a lot on my free time and they have become quite the thing. So a lot of people love them and I love making them and getting fancy with the designs.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I like to make that kinda stuff too but I'm not good with decoration I suck at it....Can't even FROST a cake, I can bake one but I can't frost to beat the band...

Reaction score
94-
Yeah the frosting is hard, but I've been baking since I was 8. My grand father was a chef. So when I was 8 he got me into cooking. He's italian so I can cook anything from spaghetti to lasagna! But cakes is something I do enjoy cause it's hard, but it allows you to be free with the decoration. My Super Bowl XL cake was the best I still till this day regret tossing it at the wall on a wonderfull "Holding" call by Bill Leavy!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I always say when I win the lottery I'm going to open the world's greatest sports restaurant/bar..Already have the menu picked out.. :lol:

Just need the money..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LOL

I'd hire ya but the meat dishes are my job..Irish and I have an ongoing battle as to who is the best BBQ/Smoker in the Huddle...

That and I make killer rotiserie chicken and prime rib....My cooking goes to my German/Croatian heritage, heavy meats/potatos/cabbage/starches.

Idahawk

Reaction score
94-
You can have all the meat jobs in the world!

I gotta meat job for ya ... :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

Im cooking up

flatbread pizzas

boneless hot wings with franks red hot

elk smokies in bbq sauce

veggie tray

smoked chicken

Ice Cold Beer

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Boneless wings? What are you some kinda communist? :lol: