• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock! (yeah!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is this gonna happen or what? When?
Also, mods, can we get rid of the last year's draft sticky's? Unless you think they need to stay up, seems they are just taking up space.
Done. I'm not sure if we will do the same thing this year. We can probably give the 1st and 2nd round picks their own threads, but the rest can share a thread.

--------------------

We have 9 picks left (at least 3 going to bobflipaburger): 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 26, 29, 30

I'm willing to take more than 3 if needed. We really need to get this going in the next 2 or 3 days. The 1st round of the NFL Draft is next Thursday (28th) and I'm sure we will need at least a week to get this done.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'll take any left over picks....This thing should be started by Wednesday....Otherwise it's a big waste of time...

PacWest

Huddler
Reaction score
I would like to participate. Give me a random number or numbers depending on how many you need to assign. I would take up to 3 picks if needed.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I will also take any additional picks.

I wont be available (camping) Sat-Mon but will be back next Tues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom