• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New rookie numbers

Reaction score
Here are the rookie numbers as released by seahawks.com

Russel Okung:#76
Earl Thomas:#29
Golden Tate:#81
Walter Thurmond:#28
E.J. Wilson:#97
Kam Chancellor:#31
Anthony McCoy:#85
Dexter Davis:#58
Jameson Konz:#13

and....

Leon Washington:#30
Lendale White:#24

Reaction score
Tate got Nate's old #, which is cool I think. Nate was the closest thing to a play maker that we had. He was also a great returner. Hopefully Tate will fill that role, and then some.

I see that Lendale didn't get #21 like he "wanted". Guess Pete doesn't show his boys favoritism.

Just looking at all the above names, our team has gotten tremendously better... well at least on paper.

Reaction score
#ONE;48029 said:
Tate got Nate's old #, which is cool I think. Nate was the closest thing to a play maker that we had. He was also a great returner. Hopefully Tate will fill that role, and then some.

I see that Lendale didn't get #21 like he "wanted". Guess Pete doesn't show his boys favoritism.

Just looking at all the above names, our team has gotten tremendously better... well at least on paper.
24 is a pretty bad number for a HB. Maybe he will convince Jennings to give up 21 or maybe Jamar Adams will be cut and then he can take #25.

OP
R
Reaction score
phaZe;48033 said:
24 is a pretty bad number for a HB. Maybe he will convince Jennings to give up 21 or maybe Jamar Adams will be cut and then he can take #25.

I don't really care about numbers, as long as they can play. Numbers don't make the player.

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RockChalkSeahawk;48040 said:
I don't really care about numbers, as long as they can play. Numbers don't make the player.

Right on. :)

Top Bottom