• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Announcement New Site Layout is Active

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As you can probably notice, a new theme has been applied to SeahawksHuddle.com. It is a pretty big change and I know it will take some getting used to. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please post them here.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Looks good.... anyway to make differentiate the updated threads from the old ones?? They are all in bold now.

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks good.... anyway to make differentiate the updated threads from the old ones?? They are all in bold now.

Good suggestions, I will look into this tomorrow to make new threads bold and old thread normal font.

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
#ONE The recent thread block will now show you which threads are new again. Let me know how it looks.

Top Bottom