• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Uniform in 2012 + Throwback?

S

Seattlehawk94

Fuck all black....We aren't the Faiders....Bring back OUR OWN history somewhat...

Reaction score
Fuck all black....We aren't the Faiders....Bring back OUR OWN history somewhat...
Haha I knew you'd chime in... i brought this up at the Rams game and you shot it down with the same Faiders comment. Im not talking about Raiders black and silver, but more like the black w/neon the ducks wore against LSU. I know theres not a lot of ducks love around here, but those unis were sick!!

http://www.mockdrafthq.com/site/wp-..._Oregon_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Vertical.jpg

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL...I am the Keeper of the Flame for past Seahawks history after all...

Reaction score
The ones from before the season, where they made a new uni for each team were fake.. But everyone knew those were fake from the get go.

Reaction score
Seattle Times said:
A little birdie gave out a few hints the helmets will be darker, and there will be some feather trim. The helmets are not expected to go back to being silver. But as McLoughlin indicated, it's not going to be a massive overhaul

S

Seattlehawk94

Feathers? Again FUCKING FEATHERS!!! Add a Liberace fucking boa and this team could be gayer than the Whiners ...Which in Washington means they can now get married or a licker license...

Idahawk

Reaction score
First Skittles now feathers ???? Look I can see flashy unis in college and trying to attract recruits with them . Why that works is beyond me but anyway, if you take shit to far as we as a people tend to do most of the time it gets ruined. The "Gun Metal " blue was tribute to the navy , but its to dark and looks black when guys sweat. And the away jersey has always been more popular anyway. I can see a lighter blue but don't change much more than that . I still have my Chuck Knox era hat that just has the words Seattle Seahawks on a plain blue hat. I get more comments on it then anything.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't know if those pics are realistic options or not, but they do look good! But for the most part I don't give a shit what they wear as long as they win on Sundays.

Reaction score
I'm with ya blitz.... but it'll be that much sweeter if theyre winning and looking good doing it.

Top Bottom