• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL.com - Top 10 Plays

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f17bdf

I forgot how good of a block Hasselbeck threw. I didn't get a chance to see that angle when he took out two Rams. Branch made two great catches, Jones made a great "slippery" TD on that same play where Hasselbeck made the block.

There were probably only 15 or so plays that were good last year, so seeing this makes me excited to see what we can do this upcoming season with everyone healthy.

Reaction score
oh this was nice. I just want the season to start now! Can't wait to see what our receivers do this year.. MAYBE we can have our first pro bowler WR since 1987! :)

Reaction score
I still can't believe I was at that Eagles game and missed that 98 yard pass because my sister didn't wake up in time.

Top Bottom