• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL RECORD

Reaction score
Looks this was fun... The guys that were the biggest Wilson haters on this board (#One and 94) have at least conceded that he isn't the problem. 94 actually fully supports him being the starter now... Now we're stuck with these guys who get super defensive and start calling names, or just don't respond at all, when confronted with stats that contradict their belief that being under 6 foot tall is an unacceptable lifestyle choice, that Wilson will surely burn in hell for.

Idahawk

Reaction score
lol... I'm not. I was too general in what i said in reply's . I was just talking to the ones that wanted to name call and and act like people are stupid because they don't agree

Don't agree with what exactly, that " Wilson Sucks " sorry there is no valid argument that I have heard and I beg for one of you fools to prove me wrong ? And losing a one game isn't going to work spr hawk , your song and dance isn't cutting it.

Its old and tired and anytime you get #one to slither out from under his rock to comment, then its just a waste of time .

Idahawk

Reaction score
In his defense, he hadn't done anything wrong. He "disagreed" with a few posts and you called him out. Id say he stepped up to the podium.

With name calling and that's about it , stepped up LOL , which buddy of yours is this again or is he sprhawks " friend "

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hey man, don't fucking drag me into this. I'm not slurping the Russell teet like Ida and his Idaho lynch mob.

You flip flop worse than any little bitch I've ever seen , as soon as some fool fires this Wilson shit back up , you appear like magic fanning the flames.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
In all seriousness. It's no mystery I'm not the biggest Wilsonfan on this forum, but lately, he hasn't been the issue. He's definitely exceeded my expectation, low as they may be.

He was not the problem in Miami. It was play calling, on both sides of the ball. No run-blocking by oline, poor execution and break downs by the defense and that awful penalty that negated Wagners pick-that would've been game.

Anyways, lets put this whole Wilson debate to bed (for now), its a moot point and focus on the real issue: How does a defense give up more yards to Ryan Tannehill in the 4th quarter last week than they did to Aaron Rodgers in an entire game? How does a team that didn't allow an offensive TD in over 130 minutes give up 24 points to Miami in one game? Those are the pressing issues right now, not Wilson.

Very well said and why everyone is railing on sprhawk. Ignoring all those issues and blaming Wilson just plain is incorrect.

Reaction score
You flip flop worse than any little bitch I've ever seen , as soon as some fool fires this Wilson shit back up , you appear like magic fanning the flames.
Ohhh, did I hit a nerve and upset poor little Ida? Ok, now be a good little bitch and go back to reading Mein Kampf.

Reaction score
Flip flop? How so? Wilson has exceeded my expectations and proven me wrong. Would you like me to be continue to rag on him so you can continue defending him?

Reaction score
Better yet Einstein, why don't tell us why RW is such an effin stud qb. lol Is it his 3rd down efficiency,how great he is at seeing the entire field,his uncanny ability to read the defenses.lmao Watch games you reject,there are other teams that play besides seattle. Then you might,i stress might,because you seem very dense,see how average RW is. 21 qb's would be taken by most before RW.

BUMP

Reaction score
He just keeps proving me wrong. The whole time, it's been a win-win for me! If I was right about him, then I have that. And if I'm wrong (appears I was), even better!

Reaction score
Russ has literally made the two biggest haters turn into believers. lol
Bro, I was never a 'hater'... look up the definition of hater. Urban Dictionary of course, playa.

I had my reasons to dislike the decision of starting Russell over Matt. The first few games, he did little to prove me wrong. Obviously, he's excelled at a rate way faster than I expected. He has several huge come from behind victories and has been playing essentially mistake free for over a month. He's got my vote of confidence!

Reaction score
Okay.... starting to come back down to earth.

Hell of a game by Wilson. Offense has finally arrived. What concerns me is the defense. Marshall may have increased his dose of Adderall before the game, while Sherm and Browner didn't take theirs. Pass offense was bad, but the run defense was pretty solid. Seemed like the front 7 played hard and disciplined.

Hope this defense can figure their shit out and get back to their September form. If that happens and this offense continues to grow, we can run the table. If not, prob 2-2....

Reaction score
The only receiver we play that's on Marshall's level for the rest of the season is Fitzgerald, and he doesn't have a QB that can get him the ball.

Bills have Stevie Johnson, good not great.
9ers have Crabtree and Moss. Solid possession guys, but not elite.
Rams have a mix a talented young guys, but right now they're decent at best.

Top Bottom