• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL's Most Underrated: Seattle Seahawks

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;49049 said:
Funniest post I've seen in a while. LOL :Heristical:

BTW, whoever can use the work "fuck" the most in a sentence wins a special prize. How about everyone chill out?

LMAO...I laughed too when I saw that....Almost had to go off just so it would work with the comment..lol...When do I get my prize? It wouldn't be the Huddle without a few (or more) f-bombs dropped into the conversation! That's what Mason and Ang founded the site on..

Seriously though....I don't think anyone needed to chill out until some fucking noob jumps into the conversation and poured gas onto the fire. This site always had an edge to it, people who's best comment is "chill the fuck out" would be better suited to post at that fucking "Becky's Place" site where everyone is either a faggot, a pussy, a soccer mom, or a 400 lb woman who used to carry signs in the Kingdome reading: "Marry Me A-Rod". This place is about passion and even when we disagree we can lulz about it later, come in with thick fucking skin or don't come at all....This site is the Jim Rome's Jungle of Seahawks fandom, if you jump on somebody with some weak ass "chill the fuck out" shit...Expect it back, and harder from some of us...

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49044 said:
Who the fuck says he's overrated?

NFL Players Poll in SI from 2008....Who the fuck? Uh...His PEERS the fuck...

being a starter in the Super Bowl.

So was Timmy Fucking Smith....That is the most overblown achievement people throw out there..

You're just pissed because he was injured this year. He'll shut you up next year.

No, I'm pissed because he's soft in many ways and get's way too much credit from SEAHAWKS FANS (not NFL FANS). He's not even the best LB on his own team. IF he does do well...I'll eat crow....Until then...

Chill the FUCK out

Shut the FUCK up....Fucking "CHEERLEADER" newbie motherfucker, you wearing your little tutu with the poms poms telling me to "chill the Fuck out" FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER. Your avatar with some wannabe hoodrat looking douchebag motherfuckers makes me lulz. Come up in here and tell me to "chill the fuck out"...LOL...You come into a conversation you have no fucking room to join and start shit with me? Go round up Calvin, Hobbsie because you just poured a big ol' can a gas on a fire you might need some backup... lol.....Priceless....

[in best Sgt. Hartman voice] I'll keep my eye on you....

Take the dick out of your ass man. I'm a cheerleader because I do not come to these forums, Why you ask? Because it has a population of about 10 people, and apparently SOME people here like to flip a shit on other SEAHAWK fans. If you disagree with something a fellow fan has said then give him/her your opinion respectfully and maturely. Hell, you're talking to RockChalk like he is a 49er fan or something...

Reaction score
This fucking thread is fucking ridicu-fucking-less, I mean Fuck, who the fuck really fucking comes on to this fucking site and fucking tells the fucking truth about motherfucking lofa fucking tatupu, fucking seriously who the fuck do you fucking think you fucking are you fucking fuck?

What do I win?

Also let's get a motherfucking welcome back for seattlehawk-mothetfuckin'-94. Lol

S

Seattlehawk94

Take the dick out of your ass man.

Sorry dude...Some of us like women...I understand your kind think all guys prefer a warm steaming bag of cawk but sorry not the case...Some of us have to keep the species around....It's all good, your here..Your queer...Get over it right? Not that there's anything wrong with that..:rotfl:
I'm a cheerleader

Rah rah sis boom bah! (where is my boy SIS anyways?)

and apparently SOME people here like to flip a shit on other SEAHAWK fans.

Just the stupid ones....J/K....Only people in this fanbase I hate are the faggots in Kilts that nickname themselves and go to games to mug for the camera because they epicly fail at real life..

If you disagree with something a fellow fan has said then give him/her your opinion respectfully and maturely.

Like "Chill the FUCK out"? I was being "respectful", didn't call him out. Gave an opinion and my arguements behind it...Came off tough? Yeah, that's what I've done here since...2005? 2004? Forget the year...It's all in fun, shit I know alot of these dude off the boards as well and we all know it's tongue in cheek, even the ones who I've never met off boards like #ONE know my posting style hence "Uh Oh"....LOL

As for you....Whatever....You are just getting my noob hazing because you called me out....Shit, that's how this board is and has always been...I got hazed and knocked around when I first joined...It happens, it's a fucking killer site and we'd love you to stay...Like I said...Thick skin..

Hell, you're talking to RockChalk like he is a 49er fan or something...

RCJH knows me, he didn't get all pissed off (at least I hope he didn't)...He came back with his own arguement and whatnot...We are all fans of the same team, if I pissed you off...Sorry again...But coming at me in attack mode is going to get a likewise response...

Oh and Flippy...Great to be back my friend!:emoticon-0103-cool:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49071 said:
even the ones who I've never met off boards like #ONE

Dude, maybe this year. I am going to the season opener vs. The Whiners, and maybe the Chargers game too.

I will try and make it out to one of your tail gates if you're around at either one of those!

Welcome back brother.

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49071 said:
Take the dick out of your ass man.

Sorry dude...Some of us like women...I understand your kind think all guys prefer a warm steaming bag of cawk but sorry not the case...Some of us have to keep the species around....It's all good, your here..Your queer...Get over it right? Not that there's anything wrong with that..:rotfl:
I'm a cheerleader

Rah rah sis boom bah! (where is my boy SIS anyways?)

and apparently SOME people here like to flip a shit on other SEAHAWK fans.

Just the stupid ones....J/K....Only people in this fanbase I hate are the faggots in Kilts that nickname themselves and go to games to mug for the camera because they epicly fail at real life..

If you disagree with something a fellow fan has said then give him/her your opinion respectfully and maturely.

Like "Chill the FUCK out"? I was being "respectful", didn't call him out. Gave an opinion and my arguements behind it...Came off tough? Yeah, that's what I've done here since...2005? 2004? Forget the year...It's all in fun, shit I know alot of these dude off the boards as well and we all know it's tongue in cheek, even the ones who I've never met off boards like #ONE know my posting style hence "Uh Oh"....LOL

As for you....Whatever....You are just getting my noob hazing because you called me out....Shit, that's how this board is and has always been...I got hazed and knocked around when I first joined...It happens, it's a fucking killer site and we'd love you to stay...Like I said...Thick skin..

Hell, you're talking to RockChalk like he is a 49er fan or something...

RCJH knows me, he didn't get all pissed off (at least I hope he didn't)...He came back with his own arguement and whatnot...We are all fans of the same team, if I pissed you off...Sorry again...But coming at me in attack mode is going to get a likewise response...

Oh and Flippy...Great to be back my friend!:emoticon-0103-cool:

The comeback at the beginning of your post was that of a 3rd-Grade level...

And I wouldn't normally butt into a conversation and say "chill the fuck out" if I went onto that forum regularly. I was partly kidding, but I quess the repeated use of "fuck" in your post just made me think your were trying to be a douche. I also thought it was kind of ridiculous how you were hating on Tatupu so much. I don't overrate him and maybe some people do but you are not giving him any credit. He is currently the best player on a struggling defense and the Seahawks franchise is in a state that fans don't need to be hating on their best players (overrated or not). Or at least that is my opinion...

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;49093 said:
Best player on the defense? He's not even the best linebacker.. Hell, he's not even the best MLB.

I'm assuming you are saying that Hawthorne is better which would be foolish of you to do because he has only had 1 good year. That's like crowning Revis as the best cornerback after one good year. Lofa may be to small to be a run stopper in a 4-3 but he does good for his size. You cant knock him for his size its not his fault, he still gets 100 tackles healthy.

If you wanna talk overrated then that is Trufant.

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Number 18;49095 said:
Probably the worst comparison ever. Have you not heard of Revis Island? One good year?

Darrelle Revis NFL & AFL Football Statistics | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Nnamdi was thrown to 28 times last year, Revis was thrown to 111 times. Not to mention Revis has help over the top and a decent pass rush. Nnamdi is doing it all by himself. So who is the real island? Nnamdi has been shurting recievers down for years and after one breakout year people are so quick to say that Revis is better, they forget that Nbamdi has been doing it for years. Just like how Tatupu has been the leader of Seattle's defense for years but once he get injured everyone gets butthurt and forgets everything he has done for this team. Then you start saying that he isn't the best Lb on the team?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hobbes;49096 said:
Nnamdi was thrown to 28 times last year, Revis was thrown to 111 times. Not to mention Revis has help over the top and a decent pass rush. Nnamdi is doing it all by himself. So who is the real island? Nnamdi has been shurting recievers down for years and after one breakout year people are so quick to say that Revis is better, they forget that Nbamdi has been doing it for years. Just like how Tatupu has been the leader of Seattle's defense for years but once he get injured everyone gets butthurt and forgets everything he has done for this team. Then you start saying that he isn't the best Lb on the team?

I'm calling you out for making a shitty comparison. Nowhere did I say Revis was the best. You said he had one good year. I provided clear cut factual proof that you, sir, are wrong. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reaction score
Hawthorne had one good year which happens to be the only year he's had an opportunity. I like him more than tatupu, but I know he won't start, I'm hoping they make a lot of packages for him.

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Number 18;49099 said:
I'm calling you out for making a shitty comparison. Nowhere did I say Revis was the best. You said he had one good year. I provided clear cut factual proof that you, sir, are wrong. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I meant was that he had one year where he was considered a shutdown corner...nvm. My point is that NFL fans have such sort memories. Idk who it was that said Hawthorne was better than Tatupu but I think it is ridiculous to say that after only 1 year of seeing Hawthorne play.

I don't know why you people are overlooking all of Tatupu's accomplishments in the past.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL...As opposed to that "witty" "Take the dick out of your ass"...

LMAO...You got schooled son....Admit it and deal...

"Accomplishments in the past"

Uh, what exactly besides injuring a player in an a CONFERENCE title game, and two great games against the Eagles?

He's not a run stuffer, he's slower than most TEs, and he can't rush the passer...Thorne can do all of the above.

Not saying he's bad...Just saying he's not as good as Thorne and not worthy of the praise Seattlefan heaps on him.

And weren't you the one calling people out for disagreeing with people? Funny how my one post only pissed you off but you seem to be pissing everyone else off in this same thread you called me out on...lol...Hypocracy at it's finest I guess..

NFL fans have short memories]

Because I refer to myself as "94" in honor of a LB who's been gone since 2004 and have a sig with a guy who people want to run out of town...And Flip has a sig people pushed into retirement. Yeah, short memories..

What I meant was that he had one year where he was considered a shutdown corner...nvm

That's all you NEED to be a "shutdown corner", you don't think it will continue? He's been good now for a couple of years, he's gotten the "shutdown" rep after building to that...He's put together a string and EARNED that rep..

Idk who it was that said Hawthorne was better than Tatupu but I think it is ridiculous to say that after only 1 year of seeing Hawthorne play.

Why is that rediculous? You are saying "Elway had ONE YEAR so you can't compare him to DeBerg, Farve had ONE YEAR so you can't compare him to Makjowski, Seau had ONE YEAR so you can't compare him to Gary Plummer".

Who gives a shit if he had ONE or FIVE good years, if he's better..Then, he's better....Thorne has many more tools than Lofabread and his his STATS ARE BETTER IN HIS FIRST YEAR THAN LOFABREAD ON A WORSE DEFENSE THAN 2005 and it was done in ELEVEN STARTS VS SIXTEEN....You wanna say Lofabread is better? The stats say otherwise..

Lofabread Rookie Year 2005 Hawthorne First Year with Playing Time (2nd Overall) 2008
Sacks: 4 Sacks: 4
Tackles: 86 (19 Assists) Tackles: 93 (23 Assists)
INTS: 3 (1TD) INTS: 3
FFS: 0 FFS: 1
FR: 1 FR: 1

Lofabread's CAREER HIGH is 93 Tackles which Thorne matched in his REAL ROOKIE SEASON.

Lofabread has 7.5 career sacks which means since his rookie season he's had THREE AND A HALF SACKS.

Basically all his numbers have been going down since his rookie season and he's still getting sucked off by MOST Seahawks fans since then...

Going back to Revis...
He's been in the league for 3 years and has gone from 3, to 5, to 6 INTS. He's only had 103 balls thrown his way in his career and has 14 INTS and 56 Passes Defensed...Uh...That's over half the balls thrown his way getting either picked of batted down...You think that's "one season"? That's a career, Lofabread's rep is basically one season and part of another one. You comparing the two makes no sense..

S

Seattlehawk94

#ONE;49079 said:
Dude, maybe this year. I am going to the season opener vs. The Whiners, and maybe the Chargers game too.

I will try and make it out to one of your tail gates if you're around at either one of those!

Welcome back brother.

FOR SURE! BYOB and I'll BTE (bring the etibles)...

Thanks man, glad to be back....Took my normal offseason off...lol....Getting back into the swing of things after a nice summer of watching the M's implode...

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49109 said:

LOL...As opposed to that "witty" "Take the dick out of your ass"...

LMAO...You got schooled son....Admit it and deal...

"Accomplishments in the past"

Uh, what exactly besides injuring a player in an a CONFERENCE title game, and two great games against the Eagles?

He's not a run stuffer, he's slower than most TEs, and he can't rush the passer...Thorne can do all of the above.

Not saying he's bad...Just saying he's not as good as Thorne and not worthy of the praise Seattlefan heaps on him.

And weren't you the one calling people out for disagreeing with people? Funny how my one post only pissed you off but you seem to be pissing everyone else off in this same thread you called me out on...lol...Hypocracy at it's finest I guess..

NFL fans have short memories]

Because I refer to myself as "94" in honor of a LB who's been gone since 2004 and have a sig with a guy who people want to run out of town...And Flip has a sig people pushed into retirement. Yeah, short memories..

What I meant was that he had one year where he was considered a shutdown corner...nvm

That's all you NEED to be a "shutdown corner", you don't think it will continue? He's been good now for a couple of years, he's gotten the "shutdown" rep after building to that...He's put together a string and EARNED that rep..

Idk who it was that said Hawthorne was better than Tatupu but I think it is ridiculous to say that after only 1 year of seeing Hawthorne play.

Why is that rediculous? You are saying "Elway had ONE YEAR so you can't compare him to DeBerg, Farve had ONE YEAR so you can't compare him to Makjowski, Seau had ONE YEAR so you can't compare him to Gary Plummer".

Who gives a shit if he had ONE or FIVE good years, if he's better..Then, he's better....Thorne has many more tools than Lofabread and his his STATS ARE BETTER IN HIS FIRST YEAR THAN LOFABREAD ON A WORSE DEFENSE THAN 2005 and it was done in ELEVEN STARTS VS SIXTEEN....You wanna say Lofabread is better? The stats say otherwise..

Lofabread Rookie Year 2005 Hawthorne First Year with Playing Time (2nd Overall) 2008
Sacks: 4 Sacks: 4
Tackles: 86 (19 Assists) Tackles: 93 (23 Assists)
INTS: 3 (1TD) INTS: 3
FFS: 0 FFS: 1
FR: 1 FR: 1

Lofabread's CAREER HIGH is 93 Tackles which Thorne matched in his REAL ROOKIE SEASON.

Lofabread has 7.5 career sacks which means since his rookie season he's had THREE AND A HALF SACKS.

Basically all his numbers have been going down since his rookie season and he's still getting sucked off by MOST Seahawks fans since then...

Going back to Revis...
He's been in the league for 3 years and has gone from 3, to 5, to 6 INTS. He's only had 103 balls thrown his way in his career and has 14 INTS and 56 Passes Defensed...Uh...That's over half the balls thrown his way getting either picked of batted down...You think that's "one season"? That's a career, Lofabread's rep is basically one season and part of another one. You comparing the two makes no sense..

I told you I was fucking around because you were acting like a giant douche. I haven't really been to any Seahawks forums lately but it seems as if the fan base has turned to shit.

S

Seattlehawk94

I told you I was fucking around because you were acting like a giant douche.

Naw, because you aren't whatsoever....Seems you are the only one to think so...

Didn't see you argue back at the stats thrown at you or the fact you were wrong about Revis to 18....Me a douche?? Takes one to know one I guess..

I haven't really been to any Seahawks forums lately

Been banhammered from most I'd expect....

but it seems as if the fan base has turned to shit.

Yeah, once the little bitches joined who bring out the WAAAAAHBulance everytime they get butthurt it's really turned to shit...Not pointing fingers but mine seems to be going towards you as I make that statement.

I've been a fan for decades...I'm guessing I was a fan while you and the rest of the "Ghetto-long-gang" in that pick were just getting busted for petty theft of bikes...

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49134 said:
I told you I was fucking around because you were acting like a giant douche.

Naw, because you aren't whatsoever....Seems you are the only one to think so...

Didn't see you argue back at the stats thrown at you or the fact you were wrong about Revis to 18....Me a douche?? Takes one to know one I guess..

I haven't really been to any Seahawks forums lately

Been banhammered from most I'd expect....

but it seems as if the fan base has turned to shit.

Yeah, once the little bitches joined who bring out the WAAAAAHBulance everytime they get butthurt it's really turned to shit...Not pointing fingers but mine seems to be going towards you as I make that statement.

I've been a fan for decades...I'm guessing I was a fan while you and the rest of the "Ghetto-long-gang" in that pick were just getting busted for petty theft of bikes...

Dude I wasn't butt hurt about anything. Your are entitled to your own opinion and I was just on here and saw that some butthurt bastard named Seahawk94 was in fact butthurt about people giving love to Tatupu and flipped a shit in haste of his butthurt-ness and I thought I should try to calm him down and teach him that he shouldn't get butthurt so easily because some people don't take kindly to people who get butthurt about stupid stuff.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hobbes;49180 said:
Dude I wasn't butt hurt about anything. Your are entitled to your own opinion and I was just on here and saw that some butthurt bastard named Seahawk94 was in fact butthurt about people giving love to Tatupu and flipped a shit in haste of his butthurt-ness and I thought I should try to calm him down and teach him that he shouldn't get butthurt so easily because some people don't take kindly to people who get butthurt about stupid stuff.

Uh....

Ruling from the peanut gallery:

Is he OWNED yet? :laughing:

Flip, whatdathink?

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49182 said:
Uh....

Ruling from the peanut gallery:

Is he OWNED yet? :laughing:

Flip, whatdathink?

Man you use some gay ass lingo...and you laugh at your own "jokes" too much.

Top Bottom