• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No way V Jackson comes to Seattle

Reaction score
The Chargers gave Seattle permission to speak with Jackson, but the San Diego Union-Tribune reported the Seahawks balked at his request for a five-year, $50 million deal that includes $30 million guaranteed. The report said Minnesota wasn't interested at that price tag, either.

Jackson's agents would like to be able to speak to more teams, but San Diego hasn't granted permission.

"We had a five-year deal, and I completed my five-year engagement and there has been no proposal," Jackson said. "... My job is to play football. I've always been told that you take care of stuff on the football field and the rest will take care of itself. That's where I continue to put my focus. I think that I belong [in San Diego], I think I'm a good fit there, but this

S

Seattlehawk94

Fuckstick has a reeeeeeeeeeally high opinion of himself doesn't he?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I really do not understand this guy at all. Had 1 good year and a lock out is looming for the 2011-2012 season. This guy could be without a paycheck for 2 years. He has stated that he was financially smarty, but judging from his off field issues, I highly doubt that.

Either way, he is a douche.

Reaction score
Yeah, John Clayton said this on the radio about a week or so ago. I really like what Jackson brings to the field but he hasn't earned this yet.

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
According to Vjax agents he never asked for 50 mil.
I would take him in a heart beat we would easily have the best receiving core in the league; I can't imagine how any team could stop us with 2 6'5 240 physical wideouts with arguably the best route runner in the game in TJ and a stable of young talented wideouts and Carlson.

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;49806 said:
Hold your breath...

I agree. ;)

Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor– real wrath-of-God type stuff! Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddmore: The dead rising from the grave!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

Top Bottom