• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Not A Pro Bowl Player One.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I can't see us with anyone in the Pro Bowl ..and I can't remember that ever being the case in the past..not one guy...I wonder if they will let Holmey Coach the NFC ?

Yet another kick in the guts for a season I can't wait to forget !

Reaction score
Well I posted a blog of a few names deserving, but don't expect to see them in. Check it out, but they are Carlson, Bernard, Wilson (for kick returns) and Weaver.

Not names we're used to lol, but they are deserving when you compare stats of who will get in for their positions.

Reaction score
Walter got in and with that selection he is the All-Time Seahawk with Pro Bowl Selections. This was his ninth and he was currently tied with Cortez. The reserves are being announced soon then I will post a full list along with an analysis of each Seahawk selection. Jones obv. won't be participating in it, but it's an honor to be selected as a starter on a team with just three wins.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
No Lofa, huh? I cannot say I am surprised. I do not feel he has been a terror this year. (May not be true, just how I feel).

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
No Lofa, huh? I cannot say I am surprised. I do not feel he has been a terror this year. (May not be true, just how I feel).

I think he's been better than Peterson, but LeRoy played better than both of them and got over looked AGAIN

Reaction score
Wag he didn't look too slow. He had been playing with the knee since Miami and they said he never should have started in Dallas. That's why Ware got through him so much. He still is one of the most feared lineman and many scouts say they still would take him over anyone in the league!

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Wag he didn't look too slow. He had been playing with the knee since Miami and they said he never should have started in Dallas. That's why Ware got through him so much. He still is one of the most feared lineman and many scouts say they still would take him over anyone in the league!

Can you name a better LT than Walter Jones? Can anyone name a better offensive lineman than Walter Jones?

Reaction score
bob-
Odgen was good, but I still don't consider him the best all-time. He retired too and I think his injuries might hurt him too. I mean the fact is Big Walt hadn't missed a game due to injury since 1997 until this year. That's a long time for an Offensive Lineman as productive as him. Defenses line up their best end up against Walt.

Top Bottom