• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Not A Pro Bowl Player One.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hey Cole and Hawk096 ...you guys kinda had a moment there didn't ya ! Long distance relationships are tough just be careful... :oops:

Reaction score
Ida-
Sorry to inform Cole and others I am a one-way guy. I stick with my girls and sure Cole does too... Plus I already got me a Seagal and she is a true fan :)

Reaction score
He is still good BUT
Tackles get old quickly once injuries start a coming
Speed rushers have beat him the last 3 years not just this year.
Need a OT this year to groom.

Reaction score
Your right tackles do get old and injuries start to come, but it's been a long enjoyable time! He is protected the back of our quarterback better then any lineman in the game for years! I would never let Walter leave and wouldn't kick him out less he wants to go! We do need a tackle, but let's not just take a guy cause we need one. If there is a better positional player out there go for it. We need work on our secondary. Speed rushes have beaten him, but that's cause of speed. If they went off of sole talent and skill of the game Walter would win every battle. Yes he's lost a step, but who hasn't in the NFL?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Not having our quick short passing game , with the QB and starting WRs out most of the season , didn't help Walt....and lack of a real run game allowed teams to stack the line and tee off on us ..thats just part of the misfortune that was this season ...we didn't scare anyone and they blitzed like crazy...nobody even walt in his prime can stop em every play

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Not having our quick short passing game , with the QB and starting WRs out most of the season , didn't help Walt....and lack of a real run game allowed teams to stack the line and tee off on us ..thats just part of the misfortune that was this season ...we didn't scare anyone and they blitzed like crazy...nobody even walt in his prime can stop em every play

So you are saying the o-line sucked because we did not have a run game? I always thought it was the other way around...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
There going to start playing the Pro-Bowl before the Super-Bowl now....and on the mainland is that just next year or from now on ? It would actually be cool to let every team get a chance to host the game...those players don't need 80 degree weather just to play a football game and this now cuts out any all stars from the superbowl game ????

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is a joke. They need to completely change the formula. Positions with stats should be base completely on stats. I.e. Yards, touchdowns, receptions, tackles, interceptions,......

Lineman should be decided by players and coaches. It is obvious that the fans should not be involved in the voting.

name me one Seahawk player that led the league in his position!

This year, there were no Seahawks that deserve to be there!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
except for Jimmy of course, he coached his guys into being the worst secondary in the league! What a smart guy, his first year as the Hawks head coach and he gets the 4th pick in the draft. Jimmy should be in the pro bowl as the biggest piece of crap assistant coach in the NFL!

Top Bottom