• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OC/DC - Who's in or out?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No, its not a AC/DC cover band, that would be Hells Bells from Seattle, WA.

Its is however our coordinators that we could loose to HC jobs along with our VP football operations, John Idzick, Danny Kelly writes here:

http://www.fieldgulls.com/latest-ne...es-marc-trestman-to-bears-gus-bradley-darrell

Question is: Who can we stand to loose at these coaching positions?

Personally, I would be okay with Gus moving on, he has been her along time, and I think our talented, young defensive squad would attract interest, mabye even Ray Horton?

Bevell I would like to see stay, his playcalling has been questionable, but it is exciting and I think it is a work in progress.

I agree with Danny, it would be tragic to loose John Idzick, it just sounds like he is too plugged into our operations and has been very sucessful.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
B/R has reported that Gus Bradley has signed with Jags as HC. Good luck to him there, that will be a tough nut to crack.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Holy shit! I forgot Dan Quinn left, been coaching at the U of florida for last two seasons.
Well it seems like the FO had this all lined out. Good hire?

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Given that Gus is at Jags and they might be unloading some players.... I predict a cross conference alliance between us.
Get familar with Jag players, they might be wearing blue and green vs. blue and black in the near future!

Reaction score
Given that Gus is at Jags and they might be unloading some players.... I predict a cross conference alliance between us.
Get familar with Jag players, they might be wearing blue and green vs. blue and black in the near future!
Matt Flynn for Justin Blackmon lol

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No doubt , I really like JB.....

But doesnt he slightly look like creature from the original Clash of the Titans??
No?

images
images

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What no one saw Clash of the Titans?

How about this random one:

Doesnt Jim Harbaugh look like Jim Carey "Cable Guy"?

cableguy.jpg
jim-harbaugh-enraged.jpg

Top Bottom