• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Panthers @ Seahawks - 12/5: WIN 31 - 14

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Okung tackle was awesome. Would have preferred no INT, but it was a great tackle. Seemed very few at the game took notice.

I think Carlson has been very good for us the past two seasons, including being clutch. I'm not sure what his deal is. Also, let's not forget it was Holmgren that wanted Carlson.

Reaction score
Actually a hip pointer is a shitty injury.

Bruised hip... blood gets into the muscles that move your legs. Causes swelling and makes it very painful to move your legs.

I like Carlson. idk what has caused this drop off in his production, but the team didn't really seem to skip a beat in the TE respect.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I perfer to talk about the second half instead of the first, the first half is the "way it could have gone and ended our season, but didnt".

Trufant was clutch too, I think he is mostly back to form and having a decent season, Jennings had a rought day, it was nice to see Thurmond in there.

Lofa has been soft this year, last year injured, maybe he's just out of form... but they do have him pulled back reading the quarterback kind of like Urlacher does, thats why he gets the pick yesterday, reading the QB and getting in front of the check down. Thought he also had a deflection.

I think MOrrah and Carlson are both good, but Carlson just had some dropsies this year.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes always dropped balls. Idk what you guys are talking about this year?! The only difference between this year and the past is hes had some production the past couple years. This year hes the same only no positives.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
kdawg2980;52084 said:
Carlson murdered my fantasy team. I traded up to get him too. I chalk him to a typical Ruskell draft pick.

ANd why in gods name would you have CARLSON on your fantasy?!?! My team is SOOOO frickin legit. Check it out:

QB-Mike Vick, Kyle Orton
WR-Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Brandon Tate, Danny Amendola, Devin Hester (kick return points count)
RB-Jamaal Charles, Michael Turner, Darren Mcfadden, Danny Woodhead
TE-Tony Gonzalez
K-Dan Carpenter (miami)
Defense-New Orleans and San Diego.

Playoffs start next week. Im 12-2. First year doing fantasy too. Im kicking myself for not doing it sooner!

Top Bottom